Sign in to follow this  
Plague of Rats

The end of an Era

Dear members of vVv, 

I have been with vVv for over a year now, and I regret to inform all of you wonderful people that as of today I will be resigning from vVv. As time has progressed, I found myself not being able to participate in vVv events or even getting on mumble. The majority of the OG's that were in vVv when I first became a member are now all gone and now the cycle continues. I have loved my time in vVv and the contributions I have put towards this community, however I feel like I am not able to contribute anymore. I write this with sadness...I have made lifetime friends through vVv and it was THIS community that has helped me through some really rough patches in my life. I will never forget that. Most of you know me as Plague.....others know me as the Meme Master or Twitch Chat......and some know me as Eugene. I will never forget any of you. I will try to hop in once in a while to say "What's good." and it is very possible that you will see me on LoL or Hearthstone or streaming on Twitch. Feel free to message me whenever you want I am always willing to talk and chat. vVv has done tons for me and I have done tons for it, so maybe I will apply to be a member again in the distant future. Until then this is vVv Plague officially signing off as a vVv member. Everyone stay safe, have fun, and keep on gaming!

-vVv Plague 

Edited by vVv Plague