Sign in to follow this  
Freshbr3w

Freshbr3w resignation

It is with much distate and frustration that i write this letter of resignation after just 3 short weeks of having this title, 

but as the preasures of college, job, and family have come on in the last week, i have found little to no time to devote to gaming as i believed i would. be able to. 

With this i feel that i can not fulfill the things that I outlined in my application and interview, thefore making my presence here in vain. 

Due to my long hours for various ensembles, I can no longer stream the ADL, a pinicle role in my vVv acceptance.

Because of this it with great sorrow that I must resign till a later date when i can reapply and carry out the dreams that I have as a thriving member of the vVv community. 

I promise you will see this name again. 

With Much Regret,

Freshbr3w

Taylor,

I appreciate and respect you stepping up and taking responsibility in everything you do. I'll miss your enthusiasm when it comes to your casting. I hope I assisted you during your time here and your V's were rightfully earned.  Never be a stranger here and if you are ever online I'll make sure to keep in contact.  Come back again if you ever have some time :)  I'll see you on Xbox!

Shayne

Edited by vVv Soap