Boever

Boever's resignation

Hey guys, I think most of you saw this coming but I'm here with my resignation.

I would thank everyone I talked with on mumble played with on cod and such I had a blast Its kinda a shame Its been only a few months, I thought after I setted a few things straight had my brothers wedding done I would become more active again and it would be like it was in the beginning when I applied.

Now things have just drastically changed wich leads me to having little to no time to play, and to be honest with all of you there have been days I didn't had the will to play because I was tired and could only play for like a hour.

And its for the best I resign or got chopped as I was to be bluntly honest with all of you just a waste of space in the organisation, I didn't do anything in the past month and I'm aware of that. And I'm sorry I should have made this thread earlier in all honesty.

Also so you guys know where I'm at the people I talked with mostly know I had a rookie gaming setup all of that is gone and the room has been changed to recieve friends of our/or my stephdaughter that come to sleep and. As for the monitors xbox one xbox 360 astro headset and such I'm not sure what I'm going the do with it, I'm in all honesty thinking of just selling it, like I said my life changed drastically some in a good way and somethings in a bad way, good way is that I talked with my dad and got a full contract now  with a promotion wich leads to more work more responbillity.

Another good thing is my wife and I bought our ground where we building our own house even tho we can't live in it for atleast year till its fully done but w/e I'm still happy.

And again in all honesty at this point I don't have the drive anymore to play also, and maybe because I realized that it wasn't for me and I don't have the skill or what it takes to grow and become a pro, just to be honest realiity striked and I come back with both feet in the ground.

But like I said I want to thank all of you, and I'll be lurking around and such and if i'm allowed I'll definantly hop in mumble once and a while when I have time I guess this is it.

Sincerely Boever

Glad to hear things are going well and that you have your priorities set the way you want them.  Best of luck and we'll always be here to chat and play if you ever get  the time.

Good luck for the future man, was a great laugh when we used to chat in mumble and talk all the time. Glad some things are going well and all the best for you in the future 

I didn't have the pleasure of getting to know you but it is always sad to see one of the family leave. I wish you good luck in your future endeavors and I hope you won't become too much of a stranger. Please feel free to reapply if things settle down for you. Resignation accepted. 

good luck mate was nice having you around had some great laughs at times, can you hear me now xD that one killed me nearly anyway if you ever still want to play you know what my Skype is :)