Sign in to follow this  
Sintherius

Is there something I'm missing?

For some reason, now that I'm actually not toxic like I used to be, the toxicity in my teammates is getting worse along with the amount of people who AFK or intentionally feed in my games as I try to climb my way out of Silver. Is there some kind of secret I'm not getting? How do you get your teammates to stop bitching at each other and get them to work as a team and not feed? 

EDIT: I should say beforehand that I have been duoing with my good friend and one of us always jungles to try and cut down to a possible max. of 3 trolls on our team, but it always happens anyways.

Edited by Sintherius

Nope, welcome to LoL, where you could literally say anything and piss someone off.

Actually fuck it ... if you say nothing at all you will probably piss someone off too.

I guess I'm trying to figure out how to keep the team sane so more teamwork can ACTUALLY happen so people aren't screaming at each other. That's the only chance I'll have at getting out of Silver I feel like.

From my experience with the toxic players in Bronze, I would say that the only way to keep people from trolling, is by carrying so hard that they literally just have to show up to a fight for your team to win. Most of the toxic players that I get just want to win without putting any real effort into it. And, even then people will bitch about you KSing, or saying that you threw the game by dying in a teamfight... once.

From my experience with the toxic players in Bronze, I would say that the only way to keep people from trolling, is by carrying so hard that they literally just have to show up to a fight for your team to win. Most of the toxic players that I get just want to win without putting any real effort into it. And, even then people will bitch about you KSing, or saying that you threw the game by dying in a teamfight... once.

It was a hell of a lot easier in Bronze to carry so hard that your team HAS to listen to you, because at least not every person on my team except my friend and I would feed and give up.