lookingforagearsteam

My vVv Application!

You said you look to gain success, what do you mean by this? Success in what?

Im sorry i missed that question @vVv Heynous. Success as in as much success i can bring to the organization to help make this gaming organization grow. Anything i can do to help vVv become even more successful then what it already is i will do. Im trying to be a big part and team player of this awesome gaming organization Edited by lookingforagearsteam

Hey,

You should already know that we have recently changed from a COD Division to a Xbox Division. If not please read up on it here http://www.vvv-gamin...-xbox-division/. As we move forward we are seeing what you have planned, we have already contacted all the members and seeing how you wish to be a member, we want to hear what have to say too. I will ask you questions for you as individual and then for what you think we could do to help us grow as a division. Answer truthfully and honestly, no needed to be timid, we do not have a place for timid members here.

First I'm going to ask some questions about you as individuals:
Do you feel like you've been representing vVv to the best of your ability? (advertising, talking to other gamers, etc)
What game will be your primary focus in the Xbox Division?  (keep in mind we are still a COMPETITIVE division, so this means competitive xbox titles)
What are your plans for this game? (streaming, playing GBs and online tourneys, competing at LAN events, content creation, or playing casually)
Do you plan on reaching out to other people in said game, to bring them into vVv?
Do you feel like you are currently adding value and how?
What are your plans to add value in the future?

Now some questions about the division and other members:
What are some things that you think could improve the division moving forward into all the new releases?
What ideas do you have that will bring players in and keep them here?

vVv B Easy 
vVv Bizkit 
vVv Bodyrotx
vVv Boever
vVv Deadaim 
vVv Echelon
vVv FreshBr3w
vVv Heynous 
vVv Koala
vVv MikEvil 
vVv Papabear 
vVv Phixem 
vVv Pretzl
vVv Sacred
vVv Shadow 
vVv Soap
vVv Thor

Here is a list of all members(Maybe be changing soon), reach out to them and play with them. They will be leaving feedback on your application to either help your process or stop depending on how the view as an app. If they do not respond to you or make time for you let me know and I will address the issue.

You are Apps for vVv, be proud of it! You can't rep the V's yet, however, you need to still let the world know that you are an app and that you are proud to be associated with us. We close more apps then accept and it can take up to three months to get in, so you have to show us you want to be here. Quote from the Division Manager himself "Don't be a fuckboiii."

Heynous

Hey,

You should already know that we have recently changed from a COD Division to a Xbox Division. If not please read up on it here http://www.vvv-gamin...-xbox-division/. As we move forward we are seeing what you have planned, we have already contacted all the members and seeing how you wish to be a member, we want to hear what have to say too. I will ask you questions for you as individual and then for what you think we could do to help us grow as a division. Answer truthfully and honestly, no needed to be timid, we do not have a place for timid members here.

First I'm going to ask some questions about you as individuals:

Do you feel like you've been representing vVv to the best of your ability? (advertising, talking to other gamers, etc)

What game will be your primary focus in the Xbox Division?  (keep in mind we are still a COMPETITIVE division, so this means competitive xbox titles)

What are your plans for this game? (streaming, playing GBs and online tourneys, competing at LAN events, content creation, or playing casually)

Do you plan on reaching out to other people in said game, to bring them into vVv?

Do you feel like you are currently adding value and how?

What are your plans to add value in the future?

What are some things that you think could improve the division moving forward into all the new releases?

What ideas do you have that will bring players in and keep them here?

vVv B Easy 

vVv Bizkit 

vVv Bodyrotx

vVv Boever

vVv Deadaim 

vVv Echelon

vVv FreshBr3w

vVv Heynous 

vVv Koala

vVv MikEvil 

vVv Papabear 

vVv Phixem 

vVv Pretzl

vVv Sacred

vVv Shadow 

vVv Soap

vVv Thor

Here is a list of all members(Maybe be changing soon), reach out to them and play with them. They will be leaving feedback on your application to either help your process or stop depending on how the view as an app. If they do not respond to you or make time for you let me know and I will address the issue.

You are Apps for vVv, be proud of it! You can't rep the V's yet, however, you need to still let the world know that you are an app and that you are proud to be associated with us. We close more apps then accept and it can take up to three months to get in, so you have to show us you want to be here. Quote from the Division Manager himself "Don't be a fuckboiii."

Heynous

Do you feel like you've been representing vVv to the best of your ability? (advertising, talking to other gamers, etc)- yes i think so because i am proud to be an applicant and i mention vVv site to everyone i talk to and even though im not a full vVv member i still try and put it out there in my information in certain medias vVv banners on my youtube. Everyday to the best of my abalities i mention vVv to someone or on social media and i will continue that hard work until the end if there is an end.

What game will be your primary focus in the Xbox Division?  (keep in mind we are still a COMPETITIVE division, so this means competitive xbox titles)- my game in the xbox division will be gears of war series.

What are your plans for this game? (streaming, playing GBs and online tourneys, competing at LAN events, content creation, or playing casually)- i would say a couple of these. I would love to compete. But im more towards GB, online tourneys, and casual. But i would like to throw in my own mix with these and add in making montages for vVv to represent also besides those and share them with the world!

Do you plan on reaching out to other people in said game, to bring them into vVv?- yes i have already introduced my good friend to this awesome organization and he will be signing up as well.

Do you feel like you are currently adding value and how?- i am trying my best. I come on this site everyday faithfully and try and meet new people and make friend i try and bring a sense of humor as well with it. I have uploaded a galo montage on here and seems like everyone has loved it and thats just the beginning so yes i think have brought some value and its just the beginning.

What are your plans to add value in the future?- bringing more people in the vVv organization working my butt off to represent in any kind of way and make this my online family and be 110% dedicated to vVv!

What are some things that you think could improve the division moving forward into all the new releases?- honestly truthfully not much. This organization is so strong,so dependant that it seems vVv is always moving foward since the time ive been here i wouldnt change a thing. vVv is ready for any kind of new release already in my eyes.

What ideas do you have that will bring players in and keep them here?- find people on a daily basis and ask them if they love family? Because I'll introduce them to an online family that wont let them down because vVv is such a strong organization that you can have fun with a sense of humor with but also be serious with that if youre a competitive player and like the competitive scene vVv is the way to go and wont let you down.

I have reached out to some members about playing but we have not set a date or time. Hopefully soon though. I know soap wants me to teach him gears but i will let you know if this becomes a bit difficult to do. I would like to play with every single one of them but i know that can be tricky! Definitely looking forward to it!

Its been fun playing together man!  Zody has a hurt back cause I'm new to gears.  How long you been playing this game man?  Like gears 1 all the way up or ?

Its been fun playing together man!  Zody has a hurt back cause I'm new to gears.  How long you been playing this game man?  Like gears 1 all the way up or ?

y yeah body definitely! And yeah ive been playing since gow 1 from the beginning haha. It takes sometime to get used to it. I added you btw body :)

Hey guys! I just uploaded my 2part montage on my channel please go check it out and tell me what you guys think! Thank you :)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbxXjXcI5OsBnx932md99g

Hey man! Have you played with anyone yet?  I like the montage :)

I'll be on Wednesday through Saturday before I go home for most of September.  Let's get some games in before I leave.  You will be well within your application by the time I get back!

Hey man! Have you played with anyone yet? I like the montage :I'll be on Wednesday through Saturday before I go home for most of September. Let's get some games in before I leave. You will be well within your application by the time I get back!

)

Hey soap really appreciate that bro! And yes i have! I played with bodyrot, natural, and zodyak! All cool guys and had fun! :). And okay lets play wed or friday?? And im trying my hardest to get into vVv :)

Edited by lookingforagearsteam

)

Hey soap really appreciate that bro! And yes i have! I played with bodyrot, natural, and zodyak! All cool guys and had fun! :). And okay lets play wed or friday?? And im trying my hardest to get into vVv :)

Both days are good for me.  I have you added so send me a message when you're on!

Hey saw you at the town hall meeting. Any questions on what we discussed or the app process so far?

hey sugarbear, the meeting was fun hope there is another one sometime soon but the meeting was pretty self explanatory and well said by everyone so no. But about the application yes i do. Is there anything I can do to make my app process go faster? And about how long is the entire application process on average take?

hey sugarbear, the meeting was fun hope there is another one sometime soon but the meeting was pretty self explanatory and well said by everyone so no. But about the application yes i do. Is there anything I can do to make my app process go faster? And about how long is the entire application process on average take?

The way to speed up the app process is activity. The more active you are the more we will see you and be able to put the name with someone. Also, adding some type of value is a big plus, there are many ways to do this, easiest one is being involved in the division with whatever we have going on. And it will take probably a few months to be honest. You have to show you want to be here and part of that is putting in the time as an app.