Sign in to follow this  
vVv Tahvvy

Hearthstone Help Thread

Need help building a deck, when to clear, when to use a spell, and what spell to use. This is open for anyone to help and to get help. I started this because I know I need help and I know others need it too.

Is golden gorehowl, the 7-1 warrior weapon that drop 1 attack instead of durability if used on minion, worth keeping? I play patron warrior because I'm a dick but I wanna know if gorehowl is a need for a certain deck build that is quite good. Would it be a good idea to disenchant so I can craft some cards that help with the patron deck?

All depends on what type of decks you want to build. If you want to PM two seasons ago I achieved up to rank 4 mountain giant. As for playing patron warrior i hate you 8). However on a serious note, gorehowl is not good at all in patron decks, however is a situation card used in control warrior (situation depends on the current ladder meta)

I will be talking about the game, and strategies in my up coming stream when the Grand Tourney cards are unlocked. If you have any questions, I will help out as much as possible!!!