ManixMadness

Manix Application

• Name: Joey Romano
  • Age (minimum 16): 16
  • XBL Gamertag: ManixMadness
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site?: From a friend Fadez
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?: Fadez and I Know Them Over Xbox
  • What do you hope to get out of being a member of vVv Gaming?: I wanna become pro and become well known while having fun
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?: Hiking, having fun, and enjoying life 
  • With whom do you spend the most time gaming?: Fadez and BlackScorpion 
  • What game do you plan on spending the most time on? Why?: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
  • What other games do you look forward to playing with vVv Members?: Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
  • What three words would you use to describe the type of gamer you are?: Serious, Fun, Competitive 
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?: Yes as often as I can
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?: A few twitter tournaments 
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? No But I would Like to 
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)?: Everyday/ as much as I can
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you?: A great and fun competitive community that is always looking to play 
Edited by ManixMadness

Hey Manix, 

First welcome my friend!! I am Heynous and I will be pretty much walking you through your app process as best I can, and Sugar will pop in here and there and help me. If you ever have any questions or problems please let me know and I will get back to as soon as possible. 

Ok I will give you a run down of what we expect of you as an applicant. 

1. Activity is KEY!! I will never be able to stress this enough, On the site, in game, and on social media. The more active you are the more you will be able to accomplish here. Make sure to reach out to the other apps and Members also.

2. As of now you represent vVv, so ACT like it. You should be proud to be an app, let people know. You are now held to the high standard of the members. Which means read the five pillars and apply them from now on. 

3. Lastly, we want you to have the best experience possible however, we can only do so much to accomplish this. Your want to be in vVv makes you the future of it so make sure you keep up with and contribute to the future of vVv in whatever way possible.

I will also be popping in and out of here and ask you what may seem like a BUNCH of questions. So I will begin now. 

What made you choose vVv? 

What is the number one thing you look to gain from being here?

Like I said before enjoy your time here and let me know if you need anything. Feel free to add me on xbox vVv Heynous. Good luck!!

I chose vVv because it was recommended to me by a friend and it sounded very cool and very fun to be a part of. The Number One thing I am looking to gain from this is to become better at Call Of Duty and to meet new people.

hey manix! Glad to hear that there are good rumors going around about vVv! i hope you have found your way around the site by now! also i hope you can make the Call of Duty Amature Draft League on Mondays and Wednesdays at 7:30CST. If you want to be competitive here that is your outlet for sure! 

add me on XB1 at the GT bellow and make sure to follow me on twitter and twitch for all the call of duty updates for vVv!

hey welcome you said you like hiking I do to although we call it fell walking a lot more in the UK, what's the furthest you've hiked / tallest mountain? and if you ever want to play some GT: vVv Echelon

welcome to the site! need any help feel free to ask! be sure to stop through and play the ADL with other xbox members and also feel free to add me... gt is CrKs Legacyyy

Edited by Legacyyy

Welcome man, as Legacy said if you ever need help feel free to ask, want to play sometime add my gt: vVv Sacred and if you ever need to go away for a few days make sure posting in the away section.

Application looks like it was on a game show called "Make it 30 Seconds or Less".  Typically an application is closed by this point, if you want to be a part of vVv, you need to put in a little effort.

I regret to inform you that this application has been closed due to inactivity. DON'T PANIC! If you feel this has been done in error, or if you just forgot to post in the Away/On Vacation Forum, then please message one of our staff and they can assist you in getting your application re-opened.