Invis

Invis App to Join vVv

• Name: Matt
  • Age (minimum 16): 24
  • XBL Gamertag: L N V L Z
  • Do you own an XBOX 1? Yes :)
  • Skype username: I skype on xbox Im not relly sure ATM lol sorry
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site?
  • Been a fan since 2007. former gears applicant.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?
  • I knew a lot of members who arent here anymore. From 2007-08
  • What do you hope to get out of being a member of vVv Gaming?
  • Being able to represent an amazing and talented community that made me strive to become a better gears player as well as a better person outside of gaming.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
  • Working lol. Running and exercising.
  • Do you tend to spend most of your time playing in public matches, or do you tend to spend your time playing scrims when you can find them?
  • Currently, I don't really have people to play cod with. But on destiny and other games, I run scrims and pubs, learning new ways to dominate.
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?
  • Yes. I Watch game tourneys on twitch. EVO. CoD. Halo. I like to watch and learn from excellent players.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why?
  • Nadeshot. I met him, he is really relaxed and a great player.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why?
  • Hard question. I like TK. and Optic. Respectable and talented teams.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why?
  • Black ops 2 or MW2. They felt so natural to play and a lot of fun.
  • What was the moment or play you are most proud of while playing CoD? What moment or play are you most embarrassed about?
  • Clutching a 3v1 SnD match in black ops 2 on gb. Messing up a bomb diffuse due to my controller disconnecting lol.
  • When you play CoD, do you primarily play to win and improve, or do you primarily play to have fun and don't care much about learning or winning?
  • Win to improve. No matter what game, even if i do not really play it. Ill play to improve and win, or watch twitch to learn from pros.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?
  • I am a former semi-pro gears player. I placed top 16 at ten or so events back in 2007-2009. I was sixteen when I got into the gears competitive scene and can't wait for the x1 version to come out.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)?
  • MLG many, many times.
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)?
  • A few GB tourneys on gears back in the day. Played against infinity once in 2007, that was pretty cool. Played a few vVv teams on GB as well. Was on a team with vVv Hurricane and a few other vVv members.
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you?
  • I want to be a part of vVv. I've been around for a while as just a visitor of the site or applicant, but being so young and in high school, things change. vVv has been a dream of mine to be a part of. Talking to Jerith at MLG Dallas was incredible, and meeting a few players from vVv and seeing how well they play and how respectful they are in and out of the game is so inspiring. vVv drove me to get better. Now that I'm older and have life under control, I'm ready to be a part of this great community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I'm going to be playing Gears when it comes out on x1. As well as Halo and a few other games. Thank you for your time.

Welcome to the vVv application process! Glad you decided to put in an app! If you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask! 10 replies or comments gets you use of the shoutbox! Feel free to add me on xbl CrKs Legacyyy 

Welcome buddy :)  It's good that you've been around for awhile!

This CoD division has a passion for bringing in talented people both personally and in gameplay and it looks like in your application that you came to the right place :)  And so you know, all of the members play different games!

Add me on Xbox when you can GT: vVv Soap.  I'll be on tomorrow night!

Thanks for applying.  I'm the CoD Division manager, so I wanted to welcome you to the community.  I already got your message on xbox, hopefully I'll see you on soon to play sometime.  We have an ADL (Amateur Draft League) every monday and wednesday at 8:30 eastern.  Look in the CoD section for the signup to play!

Hey man thanks for reaching out on xbox live. Looking foward to seeing you around and get a few games in. We will definitely need to game some halo :)

Thanks guys for the replies! Hey B Easy, I'm down for that on Wednesday, Ill make sure to sign up. I haven't played cod in a while so I might do bad lol. I normally get on xbox after work at 3 pm so im sure we will play soon! 

And Papabear, We will def hit up that halo 5, son! Im sure we will play soon.

Just a reminder that we will be having two CoD Division Meetings this week.  Monday night after the ADL will be the first one, with the other being Friday night at 9 pm EST.  FOLLOW THIS LINK for more information.  We are encouraging all of our members and applicants to attend, as we have a lot to discuss.

Welcome back to the forums bud! Good to see a veteran app return after such a long time. Aside from the look of the forums, what do you feel is different? Is it better than how it used to be?

Hey Invis, 

First welcome my friend!! I am Heynous and I will be pretty much walking you through your app process as best I can, and Sugar will pop in here and there and help me. If you ever have any questions or problems please let me know and I will get back to as soon as possible. 

Ok I will give you a run down of what we expect of you as an applicant. 

1. Activity is KEY!! I will never be able to stress this enough, On the site, in game, and on social media. The more active you are the more you will be able to accomplish here. Make sure to reach out to the other apps and Members also.

2. As of now you represent vVv, so ACT like it. You should be proud to be an app, let people know. You are now held to the high standard of the members. Which means read the five pillars and apply them from now on. 

3. Lastly, we want you to have the best experience possible however, we can only do so much to accomplish this. Your want to be in vVv makes you the future of it so make sure you keep up with and contribute to the future of vVv in whatever way possible.

I will also be popping in and out of here and ask you what may seem like a BUNCH of questions. So I will begin now. 

What made you choose vVv? 

What is the number one thing you look to gain from being here?

Like I said before enjoy your time here and let me know if you need anything. Feel free to add me on xbox vVv Heynous. Good luck!!

Thanks Bizkit! Yeah, the forums are different but I've noticed a warmer feeling from the community compared to the past. :)

Heynous. 

Hey man, no problem. I understand the process, and have no problems.  

I chose vVv for good reasons. First off, I applied a LONG time ago. vVv was a well-known org with top teams and whatnot. But the moment I knew vVv was for me, was when I met LordJerith at MLG dallas in 2008. We were about to play a vVv team, not sure which, for top 32 I believe? Anyways, after I spoke with him about gears and life in general, I had this huge amount of respect for him and this organization. Its been a dream of mine to rock that sweet vVv tag and represent the community in a positive and professional manner.

The number one thing I look to gain from being here is very similar to your motto. Entertain, Educate, Dominate. I am a very talented gamer. I want to be able to show people that you don't have to be arrogant to be a skilled gamer or pro gamer. I want to show others that being a respectable person, in and out of the game, is what it's all about. And, of course, Dominate whatever game of choice I'm playing. Being able to make a name for myself withing vVv, and being able to show people that vVv is a top organization, with some of the best and respectable gamers. I also would love to make friendships and such, as I've never been a part of an org. Its new to me and sometimes makes me nervous. But everyone here has approached me with positive vibes and I am so glad.

Hope that answers your Q's. I am always up for answering any questions anyone has for me! I'm a nice guy so feel free.

hey man i hope that your time here is enjoyable! hit me up and we will play! freshbr3w! also follow my twitch to catch all things ADL! twitch.tv/freshbr3w_life 

dont forget to be active!

It was awesome getting to meet you, play with you and get to know you a little bit yesterday.  First impression is you're a very chill guy with great skill and a positive attitude!  I'm glad you decided to come around I think you'll make a really good fit around here!  

It was awesome getting to meet you, play with you and get to know you a little bit yesterday.  First impression is you're a very chill guy with great skill and a positive attitude!  I'm glad you decided to come around I think you'll make a really good fit around here!  

I agree with this.  Was playing with him and Body last night and super chill.  He just has to open up a little because I think there is more to this chill and humble guy :)

Hey I'm the applicant experience manager. Just stopping in to say that I like the forum activity so far, keep it up! Also, do you have a twitter account?

I also wanted to know if you'd be willing to share what you do for work, and also do you exercise for fun or to train for some specific sport/activity?