Legacyyy

CrKs Legacyyy's application for readmission

Love the activity on this app. However, can we have more useful feedback, to help further his application. 

He needs to maintain his beard as magnificently as he does now.  If he does than he has my vote

He needs to maintain his beard as magnificently as he does now.  If he does than he has my vote

exactly if he cant show the commitment to the beard how is he suposed to be committed to vVv  :powerbottom: 

I started the art of beard. I want a ponytail beard like this one dude on big brother

started the art of beard? i had a beard when you were in kindergarten lol... step your beard game up little boy then come talk to me... pony tail beads were cool in the 80s

Hey,

You should already know that we have recently changed from a COD Division to a Xbox Division. If not please read up on it here http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/72100-introducing-the-vvv-xbox-division/. As we move forward we are seeing what you have planned, we have already contacted all the members and seeing how you wish to be a member, we want to hear what have to say too. I will ask you questions for you as individual and then for what you think we could do to help us grow as a division. Answer truthfully and honestly, no needed to be timid, we do not have a place for timid members here.

First I'm going to ask some questions about you as individuals:
Do you feel like you've been representing vVv to the best of your ability? (advertising, talking to other gamers, etc)
What game will be your primary focus in the Xbox Division?  (keep in mind we are still a COMPETITIVE division, so this means competitive xbox titles)
What are your plans for this game? (streaming, playing GBs and online tourneys, competing at LAN events, content creation, or playing casually)
Do you plan on reaching out to other people in said game, to bring them into vVv?
Do you feel like you are currently adding value and how?
What are your plans to add value in the future?

Now some questions about the division and other members:
What are some things that you think could improve the division moving forward into all the new releases?
What ideas do you have that will bring players in and keep them here?

vVv B Easy 
vVv Bizkit 
vVv Bodyrotx
vVv Boever
vVv Deadaim 
vVv Echelon
vVv FreshBr3w
vVv Heynous 
vVv Koala
vVv MikEvil 
vVv Papabear 
vVv Phixem 
vVv Pretzl
vVv Sacred
vVv Shadow 
vVv Soap
vVv Thor

Here is a list of all members(Maybe be changing soon), reach out to them and play with them. They will be leaving feedback on your application to either help your process or stop depending on how the view as an app. If they do not respond to you or make time for you let me know and I will address the issue.

You are Apps for vVv, be proud of it! You can't rep the V's yet, however, you need to still let the world know that you are an app and that you are proud to be associated with us. We close more apps then accept and it can take up to three months to get in, so you have to show us you want to be here. Quote from the Division Manager himself "Don't be a fuckboiii."

Heynous

Edited by vVv Heynous

Do you feel like you've been representing vVv to the best of your ability? so far yes, it will get better now that traveling has slowed down!

What game will be your primary focus in the Xbox Division?  CoD (even though moved to ps4), smite and halo 5 

What are your plans for this game? i pla to play competitively in certain games (gbs/mlgs etc), but also for fun

Do you plan on reaching out to other people in said game, to bring them into vVv? yes i do!

Do you feel like you are currently adding value and how? advertising, gaming, will be streaming soon, also reaching out to players for recruiting. 

What are your plans to add value in the future? attending as many events as possible to photograph/record video!

Now some questions about the division and other members:
What are some things that you think could improve the division moving forward into all the new releases? members who have the V's should be more active on forums with apps and also should play more with apps! as a former member its sad to see 4-6 actual members play with apps on a regular basis!

What ideas do you have that will bring players in and keep them here? keep so sort of competition in the division! 

Townhall meeting Wednesday at 9 PM EST.  All members and applicants are encouraged to come.

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/72164-xbox-town-hall-meeting-92/?p=674804

sounds good homie ill be there!

Yooooo Legacy!! I was wondering when would you be able to have a talk with me and Easy?

tomorrow after town hall meeting, thursday i work late, friday im off at 8est saturday off at 6est ill be around pretty much everyday except thurs 

Hey!

With our new focus, it looks like we are going to be closing our applications on the XBox.  The reason why is explained here: http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/72326-focusing-vvv-gaming-on-its-successes/

As disappointing as this is, we want you to feel free to have your application moved to PC div or simply closed. 

Best wishes,