Legacyyy

CrKs Legacyyy's application for readmission

Heynous - actually yes..... I like the ideas and ways that Easy has the division going... if the stuff we discussed in the meetings and messages happens then I think it could potentially blow the console side of the community out of the water! Im pretty excited to see where it goes!

Sugarbear - na man read everything again, things seem to be going well... im enjoying being back!

soap - be nice ;)

I like the idea too, and would like to see it happen. I know you told me what you would like to do to get involved this time around but do you think you will try and take on a "management" position again, or stay as a member this time around?

Honestly, I'll go wherever it leads me... I won't be disgruntled if I am nothing more than a member and now that I've matured since the last go around, I'd gladly help be any part of staff that needed help on the console side!

Honestly, I'll go wherever it leads me... I won't be disgruntled if I am nothing more than a member and now that I've matured since the last go around, I'd gladly help be any part of staff that needed help on the console side!

Matt enjoys pina coloda's and getting caught and lead into a dark room for unknown reasons other than saying he's "sore" when he comes out

Ok! So, you are not really striving for a management position however, if the cards were dealt that way you would gladly step up and take it on. I can respect that. Is there anything that was done during your last time with us that you would like to see returned? And if you were in charge again what would be your first change, if any?

Good Morning!

I'm Soap and I'm am the resident Application Sabotage Expert.  I hope you enjoy your stay!  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me so I can put you in the direction of your application being closed!  Thank you and have a great day! :)

Ok! So, you are not really striving for a management position however, if the cards were dealt that way you would gladly step up and take it on. I can respect that. Is there anything that was done during your last time with us that you would like to see returned? And if you were in charge again what would be your first change, if any?

I'd gladly help with any sort of management or staff, but no I didn't come back to try and take anybodies position on staff! B-Easy is doing a good job as far as I can tell and I like where his mindset is for the division! I'd like to see more applicants, there were a ton when i applied and when I was staff, but it comes along with recruiting and I see that happening a lot in the future if we go in the direction we're headed! If i were in charge and the division was like it is now, no i wouldnt make any changes. 

I agree and would like to see a lot more apps as well. We are in the process of trying to make that change like you said. I am just trying to see where your mindset upon your return is with these questions. And like to see a former members returning. Makes this process easier and brings the good and bad from the past back to make sure we keep working on the good and replacing the bad.  What would you like to in our recruiting efforts? In your opinion what is the things that will bring the apps in again?

I agree and would like to see a lot more apps as well. We are in the process of trying to make that change like you said. I am just trying to see where your mindset upon your return is with these questions. And like to see a former members returning. Makes this process easier and brings the good and bad from the past back to make sure we keep working on the good and replacing the bad.  What would you like to in our recruiting efforts? In your opinion what is the things that will bring the apps in again?

We will def need to get the word out via every bit of social media possible as well as any other gaming outlet that we use to let gamers know that we still take pride in gaming, take pride in winning and being the best, but that we're not just going to put all of our focus on a single game. Playing with apps and other vVv members in game catches peoples attention so if somebody send a message or anything be sure to give them as much info as possible as well as the link to the site so they can read for themselves. Depending on what games for the console division make it possible to do ADL i think if we keep that monster alive and keep striving to perfect it with one game we can copy and paste it so to speak to use towards other games.  I think if we are able to start ADLs with those and tweet it out and get it stirring around twitter and stuff it will catch attention to more gamers who could possibly, hopefully become apps!

Holy shit the entire blops2 division is coming back!!!

good luck on the app broski.

haha whats up buddy!!! hows life? and yea were tryin to get it back! thanks for stoppin by!

Holy shit the entire blops2 division is coming back!!!

good luck on the app broski.

much truth blacK StaRR!!!

and holy fuck Legacyyy youre the famous sniper from that comedy gold video vVv made. You sniped the shit out of that....... oh it was me.... fuck you lmfao <3

much truth blacK StaRR!!!

and holy fuck Legacyyy youre the famous sniper from that comedy gold video vVv made. You sniped the shit out of that....... oh it was me.... fuck you lmfao <3

what video lol link it :D

Yo. I had a great time playing with you on GBs, man! Hope we can play sometime again.

hells yea! me and body down to keep doin GBs!

he can play on 10 sensitivity o.o

stay off that chipotle it leaves a fiery sensation

and always remember bodys cigar 

hahahaha nailed it :D