Legacyyy

CrKs Legacyyy's application for readmission

myfreecams huh do you get tips? i need to play some CoD try and get what little bit of a shot i had back haha

You need bands to make me dance ;)

You need bands to make me dance ;)

what about vans to make you dance? and i dont mean the shoes... i mean windowless ones that have a sign that says "free candy inside" lol

what about vans to make you dance? and i dont mean the shoes... i mean windowless ones that have a sign that says "free candy inside" lol

I was hoping you were talking about those vans.  As long as it has dance lights!

I was hoping you were talking about those vans.  As long as it has dance lights!

AHAHAHAHAHA its got a light up floor, stripper pole, a couch, a disco ball and some strobe lights... .its like a rolling night club lol :D

AHAHAHAHAHA its got a light up floor, stripper pole, a couch, a disco ball and some strobe lights... .its like a rolling night club lol :D

you have a van like that?

Any and everything, what are you hoping to get into while here?

Ehh lets see... As stated yes I'd love to get back into taking pics and doing a little video at events for vVv! I'd also like to of course help recruit and bring in more players to the community not just on console gaming but every division! I've seen a lot of talent come and go in this community and I think we as a whole can get it back on the rise like it was when i applied the first time! I'm free most nights and weekends and willing to help in anyway possible with the community! Out side of the gaming, I'd like to try and start getting event pics and write short columns about the events and possibly get one published by game informer... Other than that just keep grinding at my daily job, playing a little ball, designing clothes and having fun!

Just a reminder that we will be having two CoD Division Meetings this week.  Monday night after the ADL will be the first one, with the other being Friday night at 9 pm EST.  FOLLOW THIS LINK for more information.  We are encouraging all of our members and applicants to attend, as we have a lot to discuss.

Just a reminder that we will be having two CoD Division Meetings this week.  Monday night after the ADL will be the first one, with the other being Friday night at 9 pm EST.  FOLLOW THIS LINK for more information.  We are encouraging all of our members and applicants to attend, as we have a lot to discuss.

sound good and ill see you all at the ADL tomorrow!

All roads lead back to vVv thats all i gotta say. Welcome back bud. Im glad the cookies we have brought you back to the dark side.

All roads lead back to Papabear.

you hear me, Soap Body legacyyy and soon to be Djayy and Robo :creeper:

All roads lead back to Razernok lol @vVv Bizkit hahahahaha man honestly I'm glad I came back!

Papa -  No never! I dunno that Memphis trash fellow lol :D

I like the ideas of the write ups I will pm you to talk further with you about that. However, back to questions haha!

What would it mean to you to earn the V's again?

I like the ideas of the write ups I will pm you to talk further with you about that. However, back to questions haha!

What would it mean to you to earn the V's again?

Man a whole new beginning... I know i keep going back to this, but I'll admit it again, i should've never left... I had a great community I was apart of, a mentor in Jerry that I gave up, luckily i was able to keep most of my friends i made, but it would just mean getting to start fresh and new in an amazing gaming group! A lot has changed and I like it! Hopefully I'll be able to get my V's back and be able to bring stuff to the "table" that i can bring! Being part of this community was one of the best things I did in my gaming life and I just want to have another chance to get back in and help bring vVv to its full potential!

good game tonight in the ADL. and thanks for attending the meeting. all input was amazing!

Yup! if I remember right, you're the one who likes to cast? Get ahold of JoshCasts on twitter... hes a friend of mine and my biz partner and he casts small LANs and online stuffs... he may be able to help you out a little!

yeah man i was the one who casts the ADL and totally i will look into him. i would love to get into some lans and such. 

interesting enough we are actually already followers of each other hahaha

Edited by Taylor Hiatt

What is your first impression of the ADL?

Eh i played he ADL awhile back when biz first told me about it im guessing towards the beginning of summer. I enjoy it, good semi competitive way to bring the community together! I like what we discussed in the meeting as well about ways to improve it! I think were headed in the right direction to bring in more applicants and players to both the ADL and the community as a whole! Just gotta keep grinding it out and pushing towards the goals!

He's a bad kid tbh

coming from the powerbottom of the leader board :P