Legacyyy

CrKs Legacyyy's application for readmission

• Name: Matt Conlee
  • Age (minimum 16): 29
  • XBL Gamertag CrKs Legacyyy
  • Do you own an XBOX 1? Yes
  • Skype username: Don't remember, will setup a new one STAT!
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? Former member
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Jerry, RobZGod, Sugarbear, Bizkit, BodyRotx, B-Easy, Vall, Papabear, Buzz, Addiction, Bullett, Natural, and maybe a few others.
  • What do you hope to get out of being a member of vVv Gaming? To get back into the competitive scene, and back to having people to game with!
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I play softball, wiffleball, work on cars, travel with the band I work with, design clothes, and work on photography.
  • Do you tend to spend most of your time playing in public matches, or do you tend to spend your time playing scrims when you can find them? Ranked play and GBs
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Yeup! Watch streams daily, watching one as I fill this out actually.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? Burnsoff, met him at UMG Dallas when I was a vVv applicant the first time. Kept in touch with him over the years and watched him grow as a player and push to succeed and get better!
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? Ummmm, I don't really have a favorite Pro team.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Toss up between MW2 and Blops2, because those are the games I met most of the people I still play with.
  • What was the moment or play you are most proud of while playing CoD? What moment or play are you most embarrassed about? Hitting a crazy snipe in a GB on AW. Getting trolled while defusing a bomb in SnD.
  • When you play CoD, do you primarily play to win and improve, or do you primarily play to have fun and don't care much about learning or winning? I play to get better! I have fun playing both ways, but enjoy good competition more than push overs.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? Couple local LANs.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? Been to UMG Dallas & MLG Columbus.
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? Trying to get back into it.
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? This one. It was a great community last time and I got upset with the way somethings happened and I left. This community is an ideal environment for any gamer who wants to be in a more competitive community, which is exactly what I am looking for. Miss being part of a great group!

lets play if you're on.  And remember you need 10 posts to use the shoutbox! :)

you on right now? im watchin phizz and killa.. oh yeah i forgot about 10 posts  :dash2:

you on right now? im watchin phizz and killa.. oh yeah i forgot about 10 posts  :dash2:

yeah I'm playing halo atm.  You have it?

yeah I'm playing halo atm.  You have it?

i think so... gimme a bit ill send you and invite unless i lose power, we have a storm rolling through right now

Hi guy!  welcome back!  Make sure to be active in the shoutbox, retweet, and post on forums!  :P

ADL is monday and wednesday.  Draft starts at 830pm est and begins by 900pm.  We usually post a sign up for each night.  Be sure to post in their to sign up.  If you post to sign up and you no show you can be banned for a ADL or 2 depending on circumstances.  So let us know if you can't make it :)

What do you think you've learned since last time that you were here that will help make this experience better?  Do you think you've grown since then?

What are you looking forward to the most, now that you're back?

Welcome back! I will normally be the one bugging you with question along with Sugar. However, I will wait for your response to Easy before I see where I want to go. But if you ever need anything feel free to hit me up anytime. Also add me GT vVv Heynous. Good luck bro!!!!

What do you think you've learned since last time that you were here that will help make this experience better?  Do you think you've grown since then?

Comic sans cursive. Pls stahp I have to zoom in so much just to read. My brain it's at it's limit.

Serious question, how long is your beard

I honestly dont know... The longest hairs are prolly close to 7 inches I'd say.

Hi guy!  welcome back!  Make sure to be active in the shoutbox, retweet, and post on forums!   :P

ADL is monday and wednesday.  Draft starts at 830pm est and begins by 900pm.  We usually post a sign up for each night.  Be sure to post in their to sign up.  If you post to sign up and you no show you can be banned for a ADL or 2 depending on circumstances.  So let us know if you can't make it :)

Sounds good Rich! 

yo get this nerd out of here pl0x

Hi Robby <3

Grown.. My beard has grown :) lol ummm yeah, gotten older, little more laid back, still like competitive play, but learned a lot over this past year due to certain circumstances. Now that I'm applying again I look forward to getting back in to the community aspect, having people to play with, meeting new people and starting to attend events again! Hopefully get back to helping with videography and photography of vVv at events!

Welcome back! I will normally be the one bugging you with question along with Sugar. However, I will wait for your response to Easy before I see where I want to go. But if you ever need anything feel free to hit me up anytime. Also add me GT vVv Heynous. Good luck bro!!!!

Thanks man! Sounds good and I'll add you when I get on my box later!

Ummm a couple of different things... I miss the environment, the people, the community as a whole, the experience gained by gaming with people who enjoy the same games as you as well as helping you get better... I learned some stuff on CoD my first time that helped make me a better player... I also enjoyed the guidance I got from the staff (before I was staff)

I see you said you would like to help with videography and photography, what else are you hoping to get into?

Hoping to get into community wise or just in general?

welcome to vVv I hope you find this place suitable to your competitive needs.  hehehehehe weezing*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ haha welcome man good luck through app process.

Make sure to follow my stream when you can.  All the help is appreciated!

myfreecams.com/SenpaiSoap

Have a good day and I'm looking forward to playing with you!

Make sure to follow my stream when you can.  All the help is appreciated!

myfreecams.com/SenpaiSoap

Have a good day and I'm looking forward to playing with you!

myfreecams huh do you get tips? i need to play some CoD try and get what little bit of a shot i had back haha