Yui

Aeroglow Re app - Hello Again :D

• Name: Andrew Rappolt
  • Summoner Name: 9Line Yui
  • What is your current division in Ranked? Gold II
  • How long have you been playing ranked? Pre-Season 2
  • What rank were you at the start of last season? Silver IV I think
  • What rank were you at the end of last season? Gold V
  • What is your favorite champion and role? Why? Favorite champion is Lucian because of his kit and that he plays bot lane.  I love how quickly he can maneuver and in the right hands can deal a lot of damage quickly.  I go between adc and support as my favorite roles.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?  I was a vVv member but stepped down for school and other reasons.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I know a lot of the people just from interacting with them as a member, to call out a few by name: vVv Jiggy, vVv Zeeb, vVv Sundown, vVv Rowdy, vVv Risingdawn
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I am picking up triathlon as a sport to keep healthy and plan on doing one in 2016 with my brother :D  Other than that I love soccer and am currently in nursing school.
  • Have you ever been banned or chat-restricted in-game? If so, why? No
  • When you play LoL, do you primarily play to win and improve, or do you primarily play to have fun and don't care much about learning or winning?  I was the captain and manager of a ranked 5s team, 9Line eSports Bravo, for a solid year and a half.  I play to improve and love to win along the way, though I understand that losing is a major factor in improvement.  More recently I have moved into coaching people that are looking to improve.  I've been working with vVv Zeeb a lot recently on his play and improving his game knowledge.
  • Have you ever competed in online or LAN tournaments? Yes, highest placement was 3rd
  • Have you attended any national events? (PAX, LCS, IEM, etc.) Yes, Worlds Semis and Finals in Korea 2014
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you?  I am looking for a community that is involved and works with one another to help improve each other.  I love playing League but playing by yourself sucks after awhile and when this happens the game gets stagnate for me and I stop playing or improving.  In any competitive thing I do, I always perform better when I have others to work with.  It gives me a sense of ownership that I need to play well not only for myself but for the others I am playing with.  It pushes me to be better.

Great to see you re apply man. That's our first step towards rebuilding the League division, getting more dedicated, awesome people to join. I added you on League, we should get some games in soon!

Great to see you re apply man. That's our first step towards rebuilding the League division, getting more dedicated, awesome people to join. I added you on League, we should get some games in soon!

Defiantly!  Looking to get involved and back in the community.

Hey! Welcome back. Glad to see you reapply. Now time for you to help me get that gold. ;)

Definately, hit me up whenever, I have a few essays to write this week but I'll be on!

Any questions or comments for me? Let me know if anything needs to be done!

Welcome back Aeroglow!  We know that "all roads lead back to vVv".  So, what was your journey after leaving that made you decide to come back?

Welcome back!!!! I am glad to see you again, and can't wait to play with you some more! What are you plans for this season in LoL in general, and in the community?

Welcome back Aeroglow!  We know that "all roads lead back to vVv".  So, what was your journey after leaving that made you decide to come back?

Sorry for the delay on the response, I am in the middle of a "finals week" with lots of essays.  2 of the main reasons I left vVv was I was unsure how much commitment my schooling was going to take and a lack in activity in the League of Legends division (as a whole) that would make my time and commitment not valuable to me.  Once I realized that I could manage school and still have time to give, the only thing holding me back from reapplying was the state of the League community.  With the restructuring and rebuilding I feel that my time and effort here will be valuable to both myself and the vVv community, which is why I made the decision to reapply.

I hope that answers your question!

Welcome back!!!! I am glad to see you again, and can't wait to play with you some more! What are you plans for this season in LoL in general, and in the community?

Thanks!  For League of Legends in general I would like to make it to plat in solo que.  I am close and good enough to do it, it will just require me to put in a little more effort in honing my mechanics and decision making to bridge the gap.  In the community I am looking to step up as a personal coach to those that would like it.  As I have stated previously a lot of my current joy in League comes from helping others improve through analysis of play, theory crafting, etc, and I am looking for ways to explore this area more.  I am already working with some members of the community and looking to put together a group of people that would like to play ranked 5s for the purpose of improving their team play.

Any other questions or comments for me?

vVv Oriklad and vVv Soap did I answer your questions?

Good stuff tonight in ranked 5s. Was a good time, looking to get some more games in. Thanks for setting it up, I think it's going to help me a lot as a player.

Good stuff tonight in ranked 5s. Was a good time, looking to get some more games in. Thanks for setting it up, I think it's going to help me a lot as a player.

Some great games today. I'm so glad that we got this ranked 5s team together, hope we keep it going strong into the future!

Thanks guys!  Ranked 5s has been a blast.

Good job with the activity and being a valuable member! Any questions for me regarding your application?

None from me, any questions for me? :D