vVv LordJerith

Rebuilding the LoL Division

tumblr_m1jji6nuXi1qddj2po1_500.jpg

We hear you. Loudly and clearly.
  • empty mumble
  • people resigned
  • lack of leadership in the division
  • lack of accountability for members
I hear you.  We fucked up. We're going to try and fix it.

We can't change the past, but we can make the future better. So, I want to share the vision that I have for the League of Legends division.

I believe, and I am asking you to tell me if I am wrong, that what you want is:
  • a place that is fun and feels like your home
  • a place where everyone knows you and accepts you
  • fun events that allow you play with others
  • the vVv tag to mean something. You want members who:
    • are active and social
      • in game
      • on mumble
      • on the forums
      • invested in the success of applicants
      • make others feel welcome
      • recruit others to play with and help the division grow
    • support vVv on social media
    • enjoy competition, but are not trying to go pro
Assuming the above is true, then I am making the following changes to the division:

Please-Come-Back-1.jpg

I invite those of you who strayed away to give us a chance to make it better.  Please reach out to vVv C Wide or myself, personally, if you have any questions or concerns. It's going to take some time to rebuild our credibility with some of you, but everyone mentioned above and myself are willing to put in that work.  

The first opportunity for people to come together will be the ADL this Sunday, July 26th.  I also will hold an AMA right after the event. So, I'll be on Mumble, personally, and I invite current members, applicants, previous members and those thinking about applying to come to the AMA and ask questions.

We have work to do, and it will take time.  We're committed to fixing this.  We can't change the past, but we're committed to making a very fun future for vVv Gaming's LoL division.

looking forward to the changes and to cWide coming back, already had a little chat with cwide the other day and hoping to see mumble busier than ever again :)

I'm happy to be back and more motivated than ever. I love vVv and I want this division to be successful. I'm going to work my absolute hardest to make sure that everyone enjoys their time with vVv and that all the time those dedicated members have spent with us has not been for nothing! If anyone has questions, concerns, comments, suggestions, etc... please get in contact with me. You can reach me by PM, Twitter, Twitch message, etc... I have an open door policy, if you need help with anything at all, I'm here to help. I'll be making an introduction post for myself for those of you that don't know me and I'll also share some of my vision for the League of Legends division. One thing that I can tell you is that the League of Legends division is going to be more open with the community. The community is not going to be left in the dark wondering about whats going on anymore. Thank you for this opportunity, I won't let you guys down.

Dang guys...... I've only been gone to Australia for 2 months.

But It looks like things are starting to shape up for the LoL Divison. With my fresh return to Japan I will be able to attend the ADL on the 26th.

Dang guys...... I've only been gone to Australia for 2 months.

But It looks like things are starting to shape up for the LoL Divison. With my fresh return to Japan I will be able to attend the ADL on the 26th.

Fantastic! Can't wait to see you there. Make sure to tweet about it and tell your friends!

Super excited to have mister C Wide back! <3

Can't wait to have everyone working together to make the LoL division a great place to be once again :}

You guys will be.  Greatness!

Wow I'll actually be able to make that. I kinda stopped playing games besides Hearthstone and TOR until the Bilgewater event happened but now I can't stop playing League again x:

League is love, League is life, once you embrace this fact life will be much easier my friend :D

League is love, League is life, once you embrace this fact life will be much easier my friend :D

I like your way of thinking. I have threatened to quit league probably a million times but, an hour later I am right back playing again. :D

Glad to see the initiative. I was beginning to question vVv myself, as a former member and a current applicant. I do hope that the LoL Division becomes what it once was, a HUGE SUCCESS!

So. The ADL was great, possibly one of the best that I have played in since the ADL started. I am glad that I am a part of the community, and I might move back over to League. Really thinking of getting back into it, and playing the PS4 and Hearthstone as cool off. I can't wait to see what CWide has in store for us, and I am will continue to support the League of Legends section that vVv supports, and I hope that everyone else does also.