vVv LordJerith

New to SWTOR? Been a while? It's Free to play

Please use my referral link as the first step in creating a new account or logging back in to an existing account.

By clicking through the link to create an account or log in, you will be registered as my "Referral."

Disclaimer: As friends join and become Subscribers, I earn rewards!

I do recommend subscribing for these benefits: http://www.swtor.com/free/features

From now until the beginning of the expansion, I HIGHLY recommend subscribing, if not alone for the better benefits of being a subscriber, you get a 12x EXP boost when you do your story mission, which means you can level to 55 on just the main story, which is pretty amazing.

So, we are starting this back up? I might be interested in the F2P or maybe will drop a 60 - 90 day sub (not sure).

I figure that the communities involvement will pick up closer to the October expansion, but starting things up again now will definitely help. I'm seeing TONS of new characters and accounts in starter zones and on the fleets now and its growing ever so slightly.