Crazyviva

Is anybody out there?

Anyone playing SWTOR from now leading up until the expansion? As someone who has been playing this game since Beta, I'm super excited for the expansion in October and have been playing a lot recently. 

I'm currently playing on The Bastion on the Imperial faction. Let me know if ya'll are playing :)

F2P or subscription after initial purchase?

It's free to play, but it's one of those games where the F2P option really sucks because it removes a lot of features that make the game awesome. I believe there is only 1 expansion you have to buy, and it's 20 dollars. Other than that it's just subscription.

Edited by vVv Viva

I'm really interested in this, due to my background being JRPGs and MMORPGs. I played WoW since Wrath came out have been on and off since Cata and now with WoD. I don't have many people to play with in WoW anymore, so my interest has gone down significantly. I would be down to play casually, most likely F2P atm, since I don't want to invest all my time into it, unless you're looking for hardcore people atm. 

Funny thing I was on Bastion, but I was Republic haha. Just made a new character anyway, gotta re learn everything 

IGN: Thatsithlady

Awesome :D I'm glad to see more people wanting to play. Make sure to hop on Mumble and chat with us!