Sign in to follow this  
Yui

vVv Yui Resignation

Hey all,

So I've taken a week to step back look at my priorities and it has come to my attention that I am rather spread thin.  As some of you know, I recently have been accepted into an accelerated nursing program that starts in August in which I will get my BSN in 12 months.  With the addition of this and the prep that is required for it, I don't think I can be a member of vVv that contributes value as well as properly attend to my job, my schooling, and my mental health.

While I love my spot in vVv, I can no longer offer my 100% which is why I am stepping down as a member and away from competitive league.  I'll still be around as I love this place and the people in it, however being a fan is much different than being a member.

Thank you again for helping me grow as a a player, as a leader, and as an individual.

Andrew Rappolt

"Yui"

Edited by vVv Yui

Shame to see you leave man, you helped me a lot when i first got into vVv and wanted to grow as a league player and tried to get me out of bronze and always appreciated it, but got to do what you have to do. Best of luck to you for the future and hopefully will see you around again some time and get some games together again

Edited by vVv Zeeb

Glad to hear you'll be focusing on your education :} I'm sure we'll still see you around <33 OR AT LEAST YOU BETTER STILL BE COMING AROUND EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE!!!

Best of luck to you with your nursing program <3