• What's your Hero League Rank? 6
  •  
  • How long have you been playing? Since the beginning of closed beta
  •  
  • Do you have a team league team? Negative
  •  
  • If so, what rank is it?
  •  
  • Who is your favorite hero? Why? Nazeebe. I love the way he can play in team fights. Zombie wall with a ravenous spirit does some serious damage
  •  
  • What level is your highest level hero? Which hero is it? Valla is my highest level hero. She was pretty broken at one point of the game.
  •  
  • What role do you prefer? I prefer to play assassin, I like the play style of most the assassins in the game.
  •  
  • Which is your favorite map? Cursed Hollow. I like how the objective is played out, so many choices on how you want the map to be played.
  •  
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv from a friend of mine, we were looking for people to play Cod with when Bo2 was the game. He found the website and we decided to join. His name was Fearless.
  •  
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I frequently play with Natrual, most of the time we play LoL, but we hop on Hots here and there.
  •  
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I play Frisbee, I enjoy the sport a lot. It has been my favorite since college.
  •  
  • When you play HotS, do you primarily play to win and improve, or do you primarily play to have fun and don't care much about learning or winning? I mostly play to win. I try hard in my games to improve as a player. I love learning new stuff about the game.
  •  
  • Have you ever competed in online or LAN tournaments for any game? Nope
  •  
  • Have you attended any national events? (PAX, LCS, IEM, etc.) Nope
  •  
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? A place to play with people, have fun, and win. A place where I can improve and help others improve to. 
Edited by Bigjus240

Glad to see another Justin applying. What level is your Valla?

Also I recommend changing the color of your answers so it's easier to read your app for other people. 

Welcome back! I'm here to guide you through the application process, so if you have any questions about the application process feel free to ask and I or someone else will be sure to reply right away.

You said you enjoy fisbee since college, does that mean you graduated? What did you enjoy most about college and what will you miss least? For me I loved the environment of being able to make my own schedule, but hated not having money to do anything.

I graduated from a Christian college in 2 years and got a certificate. So I will be able to go to another Christian college and have some of the classes taken off that. You and me are the same on the schedule and no money thing. I enjoyed the freedom I had, but yet still couldn't do much.