ByRxsk

Rxsk Application

Right now I am just working on GB experience. I run GB dubs with vVv Rowdy when we are not trying to get some other applicants to play ranked play. I am also participating in each weeks ADL's.

Awesome guy right here, everytime i ask him what he wants to improve on, he always has an answer. He is never "Stuck in the mud" or just standing still. He is a very funny guy and is always asking people how can he help out and just put some more value into vVv. In last nights ADL, we were making sure we had enough Hosts to cover the night and ByRxsk was one of the first people to stand up and offer to host lobbies and give up his playing spot to help out the ADL and i am greatly appreciative of that.

@Vall   I will talk to Devan about you running some GB matches with us. I don't know if he is willing to get carried by you or not is the thing lol. 

@Rowdy  Yeah I don't mind helping out with the ADL at all. I know my spot is not guaranteed as a player anyways. So why not let somebody else who hasn't been able to play in the ADL yet. I would rather have somebody else play in it a get a chance to enjoy what you guys are trying to make an enjoyable experience. I am willing to help out in any way with the ADL, whether that would be playing to fill up spots or even just hosting.

I think the ADL has a lot of potential. I enjoy playing with other players around my skill level and observing how they play their roles in the game compared to how I would play that role. I don't have any feedback that hasn't already been brought up in the ADL meetings on mumble or been personally said to some of the admins for the ADL. But things such as communication between everybody, who is hosting who, and when to actually start the draft are some of the things that have been brought up that I believe are being worked on at this point in time. 

I would like to say that i have a new better fond respect for this applicant right here. He while talking to me recently showed that he is dedicated to improving the experience of the ADL and agreed to be one of our dedicated hosts putting our players above him wanting to play. I want to say thank you for deciding to do so and will not go unnoticed. See you tomorrow night and cheers to making a better ADL experience!

Yeah Bizkit it is no problem at all, I just want others to enjoy it for what it is actually worth. I have played in every ADL up to this point so it really is no problem at all giving up a spot for more people to play with the increasing number or people that are wanting to participate each week. 

Omg a post onto my application, i was beginning to think i scared everyone off lol. Thanks though Roark, I can definitely say the same thing about you seeing as though were both stupidly vocal in game lol.

I'm not sure if I've posted here yet...so here comes my thoughts.  Prepare yourself.

• I was happy to see you step up, as an applicant, and offer to be a host for the ADL.  I know you got to play a lot early on, and hosting may eat in to your play time, but it's nice to see someone wanting to put the big picture over their own gains.
  • Heynous kind of hit on it with his post earlier, but you do tend to talk over people and interrupt from time to time.  I only really noticed it in mumble early on in the ADL season, haven't noticed it as much lately...but that leads me to my next point.
  • Last night we had a bit of a mess on our second series in the ADL.  Obviously nobody can blame you for your internet sketching out, or whatever was happening, but there were a few things that happened afterwards that I think should be addressed.  The first being the backlash that we were given as admins when we were trying to make a decision and move things along.  It was clear that your internet was struggling, and switching hosts would have simply been a waste of time, so as admins me and Heynous said we didn't need to switch hosts...that either you should reset your internet, or we should get a sub.  We were given backlash by both you and Boever, because you thought we just wanted the advantage of Smalls playing on Bizkit's host.  When admins make decisions, we need people to understand that we have a job to do, and we can't have people stepping on our feet in the process.
  • As admins, we are never going to make decisions to get a win in an ADL...I don't care that much about my stats, I care more about having a smooth experience for everyone involved.  Arguing over hosts, and not just finding a solution and moving forward created a horrible experience for 8 people last night.  So I just want you to remember that I will never make decisions in the ADL to benefit myself, I'm there to have fun when I actually get a chance to play, and to create a good experience for everyone else.
  • Lastly, we need to remember as applicants and members, that we represent vVv.  Other people that attend our ADL are all prospects that ultimately we would like to drive to our events, so we need to act in a way that makes them want to be around us.  This means that in our Skype ADL chat, applicants and members need to take great care in what we say and how we act, because we represent not only ourselves but an entire organization that is vVv.  So always keep that in mind when choosing to respond to comments and people outside of vVv that are here for the ADL.

Aside from that, I think you're putting in a lot of time and effort around here and I like it, and I appreciate it.  Every little bit helps.  Good luck with your application.

Well here is the thing b easy, i know i did slightly overreact to the situation. Boever is my friend and I will not just sit back and let somebody just run his mouth and act like he is a hot shot, and basically was saying Bo is bad because he was wanting to pad his stats. I understand yes it may have been a joke but he has been warned multiple times and continues to just get a simple warning. That was my main issue, I really don't care if he had an unfair advantage on Bizkit's host. But as far as to pushing the joke furth further than what it should have been pushed to and to continue to trash talk was the main issue with me overreacting. Again though, he gets a simple warning which leads to me to concern of when are the admins for the COD ADL going to inflict a penalty. I am not saying the admins are not doing anything at all by any means, I am just saying when are they going to take action and remove the rotten apple out of the bunch that is ruining it for multiple people that isn't just Bo and myself? The admins are taking his side and just constantly giving out warnings and such but he remains there to ruin the experience and this has been occurring over the past couple of weeks rather than just recently.

That is just what I am thinking and wondering at this point, because I really understand what you were talking about in the post above. I do put a lot of time and effort into making this enjoyable, but when there is a bad apple I just feel that since that bad apple has stayed that it is rubbing off on everybody else making their experience miserable, I feel like what I want to see the ADL rise to is just thrown out the window just to make that one individual happy.

You do know that comment wasn't made by Smalls right? It was Ginger that made the joke. Smalls had nothing to do with it. So you are throwing stones at a player that wasn't even involved in that particular issue.

Edited by vVv B Easy

Not originally, the initial part of the entire argument was started by smalls with that comment being directed towards Bo. Gingee then followed up supporting the statement. That is when I popped in to defend Bo.

Not originally, the initial part of the entire argument was started by smalls with that comment being directed towards Bo. Gingee then followed up supporting the statement. That is when I popped in to defend Bo.

I can get the chat log if you want, it was Sacred and Gingee having that conversation, not Smalls. I'm not going to discuss this issue here anymore, if you want to PM me I'll be glad to find the chat log for you.

Edited by vVv B Easy

Whats goin on everybody. Here i will stat things i have observed..

• Once again what B Easy said when admins are working on figuring out a solution to a problem in order to keep things moving forward as an applicant you should be trying to help them out by keeping the lobbies calm and make sure they are enjoying their time in the ADL, not adding fuel to the fire and be arguing with the admins as well.
  • As far as that whole padding stats comment, it was a joke... then everyone wanted to take it seriously and start throwing punches and then everybody that had absolutely nothing to do with the joke or situation decided to join in on the argument, as an applicant/member you and boever should have just stepped back and laughed it off, instead of getting fired up and angry and in return adding more fuel to the fire.
  • I can promise you we admins are not just trying to keep one person happy who you think is a bad apple, we are taking action against those who are creating a bad experience for everyone else. But as far as punishments and penalties go that is the admins business and we will take care of it. 
  • I love the fact that you stepped up and said you wanted to put other attendees before yourself and you would host the lobbies if we needed you too, but in the same instance monday night in the second series when your internet wigged out do you think it was creating awesome experiences for the other attendees switching lobbies just because one persons connection was bad, or do you think from a logical perspective what really should have happened was that person back out of the lobby and get their  place subbed so we could keep the lobby moving forward while that person could fix their internet?

Other than that i love having you as an applicant and as a friend. You dedicate your self very much towards the ADL and towards vVv and I love watching you grow as a player and an individual. Lets just work on letting others speak for themselves and not talking over other people. Thank you boo boo 

Don't worry about it Devan. I just got done talking with B Easy and Heynous and it literally was a large scale misunderstanding. I wad some bad info from others that had just gotten cleared up with the chat we just had. I accepted the flaws that I had made and I know what I am going to fix as of this moment. But all in all we have cleared everything up about what happened the other night, and it is now put in the past.

P.S.-
          I know im your boo boo, just try not to announce it in public, i don't want Bo getting jealous and have to start outplaying you in COD from now on. :P

I am glad we went to a chat and cleared the air instead of going back and forth on here. 

As I stated in the chat, I was disappointed in the initial response you gave. I do understand that you were trying to defend a friend. But, it showed the same signs of the "melt down" you had Monday night. However, after talking it out you began to react in the way I hoped for in the first place. 

Once again we are thankful for you stepping up and helping in the ways you have, and as long as you understand where we are coming from, and this is truly behind us I see no problems for the future. You are a great guy, a very active applicant, and someone I would like to have around. 

hes an amazing player and an amazing friend just like devan and the heynous and b easy is i'm glad we can put the situation that happend beyond us because I do agree that I also overeact but didn't have a chance yet to apolgies to you guys, anyway this guy should be in vVv he would be a good asset to the team he Always tries to help out and if you tell him one of his flaws just like me he works on it.

Hes not afraid to express his opinions about things but than again just like me he can overreact but i think everyone does that anyway I would like to see you with you're V's my friend.

It does mean a lot coming from you guys, but I don't think i deserve the V's yet. After that whole situation it sets me back in my personal opinion in my process. Having that meltdown to defend a friend and acting as unprofessional as I did I personally do not want to bring that into the organization and bringing that vibe immediately until I can constantly show the professionalism that this organization does deserve.

And again, that is all my personal opinion

Well sugarbear I just jumped to conclusion is what it really was. I was asked by a friend to help out and i jumped in without completely knowing the full story and basically made myself look like an absolute moron. If I would have sat back and understood what the situation actually was it would have ended differently. Instead I put defending the friend first without knowing the full story rather than figuring out what could be done to stop the situation in general. 

Yeah, after the whole situation somewhat cooled off i talked with Heynous and B Easy about what happened and that is when I learned the full story. I did learn that I do jump to conclusions to defend those close to me. And I know that because after I was told the whole story I realized my mistake and knew i had the whole story backwards.