Ranko

Favorite Hero?

So, has everyone narrowed down their favorite hero yet? I know I have.

I've been in love with Nova since the first time I even started the game. The fact that she can delete pretty much any target whenever she feels like it is disgusting and I love it. It also goes to say that the Roller Derby skin is amazing, and the third coloring of her default skin is pre-zerg Kerrigan, which is a really cool easter egg. 

Outside of that, I've played quite a bit of Li Li, and she's adorable. She's also quite the little healer. 

So yea, who have you guys been enjoying?

Nova was my favorite when I started, like 3 or 4 rounds of nerfs ago. Stealth champions are just too easy to see and slaughter though, especially with no mobility. Azmodan was my second favorite but after like 50 games straight with him I got bored. Tyrande and Tyrael are my only consistent favorites, everyone else gets nerfed into the ground every time I start enjoying them. Like Olaf'd.

Nova was my favorite when I started, like 3 or 4 rounds of nerfs ago. Stealth champions are just too easy to see and slaughter though, especially with no mobility. Azmodan was my second favorite but after like 50 games straight with him I got bored. Tyrande and Tyrael are my only consistent favorites, everyone else gets nerfed into the ground every time I start enjoying them. Like Olaf'd.

I do agree it's easy to see through the stealth, which is where positioning comes into play. If you just play safely until your team engages, using the bushes/smoke for cover and moving through the many areas placed in the game, for what I can gather, only to let you re-stealth, you should be fine.

I'm usually always nearby for team fights, and I blow up the first target out of position, after the initial engage. Stealth in this game seems to be a matter of how patient you are.

1. Arthas (awesome tank with good dps and hp sustain)

2. Zagara (Zagara is great at bullying heros off the lane and siege.)

3. Kael'thalas (Reminds me of a WoW fire mage, blow shit up)

4. Valla (awesome at dueling and chasing targets, good disengage.)

1) Diablo. Many opportunities to stun and two throwbacks....that's just op.

2) Tyreal. He was the first hero I played and reminds me of J4 from League, and has engage potential.

Right now I just started playing, and I've been liking Rehgar. But I really like the look of Anub'Arak and Zeratul.

Edited by vVv Unverclopt