I'm stuck too, I usually play a sneak archer in TES so Nightblade was appealing but in MMORPG's like WoW i've always played a healer so the Templar class is appealing too.

I'm stuck too, I usually play a sneak archer in TES so Nightblade was appealing but in MMORPG's like WoW i've always played a healer so the Templar class is appealing too.

I would recommend thinking of classes as extra abilities you will have to play around with. The way the game is designed, every class can be anything and really the main factor for the role you play is the weapon and armor that you use. Basically look at the classes as something you would like to have access to, however it doesn't need to be the thing that determines what you want to play. (IE, Dragon knights can be solid mages and healers, and templars can be good DPS)

I would recommend thinking of classes as extra abilities you will have to play around with. The way the game is designed, every class can be anything and really the main factor for the role you play is the weapon and armor that you use. Basically look at the classes as something you would like to have access to, however it doesn't need to be the thing that determines what you want to play. (IE, Dragon knights can be solid mages and healers, and templars can be good DPS)

Correct.  

Cool, that doesn't make a decision as hard then haha

I rolled a DK and I'm loving the Ardent Flame skill tree. Still can't decide whether I like going one handed or two-handed weapons. Might re-roll another DK into an Draconic Power Battlerager type of character.

I rolled a DK and I'm loving the Ardent Flame skill tree. Still can't decide whether I like going one handed or two-handed weapons. Might re-roll another DK into an Draconic Power Battlerager type of character.

The nice thing is you can fairly confidently gain 300 skill points (or w/e they are called) on a single character so it becomes pretty easy to have options within your class, since you can only ever have 12 abilities equipped at a time (you gain a second hotbar you can switch to in combat at 15). DK's are very solid at just about any class as they give you good group buffs, DoTs, and a self heal. As far as weapons go, i don't recall much but i believe 2h is more single target where as 2 weapons is more AoE (someone correct me if i am wrong); and of course 1h + shield is tank. really the best thing to do is just play around with each one for a bit, read the skills and passives, and figure out what you like (or do both when u hit 15 :P )