YeNiBeaR

YeNiBeaR Application

Top: Nasus, Vlad, Irelia, Malphite ,cho gath, pantheon

Mid: Annie, Ahri, Brand, Katarina, Kayle

Adc: Ashe, Trist, Ez, Sivir

Supp: Naut, Annie, Malphite, Janna, Sona

Jungle: Sej, Naut, Shyvana , Chogath, pantheon

Edited by YeNiBeaR

Well right now I'm mostly in the Jungle or Top. I usually play shyvana in jungle but if she gets banned I choose one of the others. 

Yes I am :) I don't have many friends here so you don't see me talking that often xD

I think we should change that! My IGN is vVv NaturaL if you want to play some games sometime. If you play Heroes my battle.net ID is NaturaL#1203. If you have an Xbox my Gamertag is vVv xNaturaL. I'm sure others would love to hear from you also, so don't be shy around mumble or the forums :)

Yes I am :) I don't have many friends here so you don't see me talking that often xD

I know you've added me on the Curse Chat client, so I'll make sure to invite you to more games if I see you on :D!

Thanks Natural and Unverclopt xD  That would be awesome. Natural I play heros so I'll make sure to add you on there. :)

Cool, looking forward to playing some games!

Hey i saw HotS so i had to jump in. If you want to add me also Saturn#1936 i would love to play some games. im usually always playing with people, it's so much more fun that way!

Hey Yeni,

This app has been open quite a while and I'm just not seeing the level of activity I'd need to move forward with the application process. How do you feel about closing this for now and maybe reapplying when you can focus a bit more on being a more active member?

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant
-Inactivity
-Failed to upload a Pic
-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page
-Applied to another organization
-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or another staff member if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You.