YeNiBeaR

YeNiBeaR Application

• Name: Yeni
  • Summoner Name: YeniBear
  • What is your current division in Ranked? Bronze 3
  • How long have you been playing ranked? Few weeks now .
  • What rank were you at the start of last season? I didn't play last season (I'm new but I play well)
  • What rank were you at the end of last season?  I didn't play last season (I'm new but I play well)
  • What is your favorite champion and role? Why? My Fave champ will always be Annie. She's a really easy champ to play and really strong once you build her up. Right now I like playing every role.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I used to be a member back in 2009 and I heard about it from a friend who was part of the community.
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I know a lot of people in vVv, I know them from when I was a member. ( I was playing xbox back then)
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love drawing! When I'm not drawing I love to be outdoors with my daughters.
  • Have you ever been banned or chat-restricted in-game? If so, why? Never
  • When you play LoL, do you primarily play to win and improve, or do you primarily play to have fun and don't care much about learning or winning? I always play to win and improve. I'm very competitive. 
  • Have you ever competed in online or LAN tournaments? Unfortunately not 
  • Have you attended any national events? (PAX, LCS, IEM, etc.) MLG 
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? Right now I'm looking for an organization that can help me improve my gaming, i'm not terrible at gaming but there's always room for improvement. My ideal environment would be a group of laid back people who can teach me to become a better gamer :)
Edited by YeNiBeaR

Thank you everyone >.< I rarely find any female gamers.  Viva my summoner name is YeniBear and I'm lvl 30 xD .@Tahvvy pftttt. I don't play ranked because I need a partner >.> I don't like solo que lol. @ Unverclopt I draw just about anything. 

Hi! I agree with Ahryse. It is nice to see another female gamer! I saw you mentioned your daughters. I have girls as well!! I think I have you added now on league and anytime you want to play hit me up.

No you're the creepy guy that makes girl gamers afraid to come out lol

You rang? 

Well, now that I have that out of the way, welcome to, or should I say back to, the community =D

Hey Yenibear,

When you say you want to be taught, specifically which areas of the game do you feel are holding you back that you could use the most help improving and making an impact on your game in the immediate future? Also, how would you differentiate a laid-back community from one that isn't laid-back? Why is that important to you?

I'm don't do well in jungle or adc xD I always have a hard time when I play either role. I mean In jungle I can clear but as for ganking ..I always have a difficult time. Adc I'm just can't out CS the other person. Back when I first joined vVv there were a lot of youger members who were always talking trash and making the community look bad. I know it's completely different now, but I just like the fun/chill feeling of being part of a community who can get along. 

Honestly I'd love to improve in all of the roles. I don't want to get into a game one day and get stuck with a role I don't do well in causing my team to lose. So yes I'd like to improve in all the roles. I usually play support seeing as no one really likes support roles xD but if someone in the lobby wants support I usually let them. 

As of right now I'm trying to get jungle and adc when I play but it's always taken so I'm gonna try playing with a group of friends and practice with them xD unless I have any volunteers who will play with me? ahaha xD

Have you tried asking for the roles at the start of champ select? I found when I was trying to learn ADC that asking politely for it would typically end up with me playing ADC in a fairly high percentage of games.

But yeah if you have people to play with that's even better. If you're looking for competitive people to play with on a team consistently, have you seen or heard about our commmunity team program?

Have you tried asking for the roles at the start of champ select? I found when I was trying to learn ADC that asking politely for it would typically end up with me playing ADC in a fairly high percentage of games.

But yeah if you have people to play with that's even better. If you're looking for competitive people to play with on a team consistently, have you seen or heard about our commmunity team program?

If you haven't heard about it, i can say from experience that the community team program is really fun. It allows you to play with some people, and after a given amount of time, you can be recruited onto a team, giving you a static group of people to play with.