Sign in to follow this  
Rain Spell

April Events List

The following is also in the Guild Message of The Day. The most current version will always be there first. I'm testing this out to see if people actually want these or if the motd format is enough.

The following is a list of our events for the month of April. If you have an event you want to happen, please attend the event planning meeting at the end of the month. If you can't attend, please message me or Saints with your idea.

Mumble participation is required for all events. No microphone is necessary.

Need a Build?  http://metabattle.com 
Global Reset at 8est

• Send Nentendo.8754 your birthday to be added to the Guild Birthday List.

• Gold Lottery: 1g per ticket and winner gets half the pot.  Drawn at 100g or 2 weeks (which ever comes first).

All events at 8pm est unless otherwise mentioned.
Guild Missions every Sunday night.

******Catch-up Guild Missions every Saturday at 5pm est******

Week 2
Tue. 7 - Jumping Puzzles
Fri 10 - Movie Night: The Lego Movie
Sat 11 - GOON PvP Tournament-3est SIGNUP WITH KABAR AHEAD OF TIME.
Sat 11 - X-Mas v Halloween Brawl [Prizes]

Week 3
Sun 12 - Arah 123
Fri 17 - TA Aetherblade Achievement Run
Sat 18 - Sardines [Prizes]

Week 4
Sun 19 - Arah p4-7est
Tue 21 - Diving Goggle Night
Fri 24 - Movie Night: Goonies
Sat 25 - Quaggan Race [Prizes]

Week 5

Sun 26 - Event Planning Meeting

If there are any questions, asking in mumble or in guild chat will be your quickest route to an answer.

Edited by Rain Spell

We've been invited to [GOON]'s last three pvp tournaments. We've placed in all of them. ;) There are prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and the bar is set pretty well. And that broken ass aetherblade achievement is still broken as hell, so no promises. But come anyway! We've worked our average time down to 28 minutes!

We've been invited to [GOON]'s last three pvp tournaments. We've placed in all of them. ;) There are prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and the bar is set pretty well. And that broken ass aetherblade achievement is still broken as hell, so no promises. But come anyway! We've worked our average time down to 28 minutes!

I've reached my maximum amount of positive votes for the day apparently, but I love this. :D This is awesome!

Does anyone from the pro scene compete in these? Because I don't like unfair fights lol.

Sardines is a version of hide and seek! There's one hider and multiple seekers. The hider picks a map and a hiding spot and goes there, then the rest seek. When the hider is found, the person who found him hides right on top of him. So eventually they all get packed in like sardines. Because maps are so large, we require hints every 5 minutes as the game goes on. And even then it can take awhile. It's an overall chill, relaxed 2 hour long event. We generally get around 4 hiders found. Prizes are given in gold amounts according to a point system that I'll go into detail on the day of. :)

And Ranko, there are no professionals, but there are some great players! GOON is a casual guild that runs these for their own pvp-interested players.