Freshbr3w

Taylor Hiatts application

• Age (minimum 16): 18
  • XBL Gamertag freshbr3w
  • Do you own an XBOX 1? yes
  • Skype username (you can PM a CoD Staff member if you don't want to post this publicly): skater4life94
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? Cls_shadow and i co-host COD AW matches at Versus Gameplay Arcade every Monday and referred me to this site to get involved competitively
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I know it’s a honest group made of people who look for talent and know how to grow it
  • What do you hope to get out of being a member of vVv Gaming? I hope to gain a better handle on the community along with growing my interest and lifestyle of gaming and commentating
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I play soccer, Work at an arcade and a shoe store. Play Drums, Guitar, sing, ukulele, piano, and bass.
  • Do you tend to spend most of your time playing in public matches, or do you tend to spend your time playing scrims when you can find them? Raked matches but never any that are put together
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I watch streams every night varying from twitch to mlg tv. Replays of my games? No, of others? Yes
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? Nadeshot because of his versatility has a slayer but also his competitiveness as a team player
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? Envy, they were the first team I watched at call of duty championships 3 years ago and I followed them after that.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Black ops 2. I loved all the weapon’s and all the maps clicked for me.
  • What was the moment or play you are most proud of while playing CoD? What moment or play are you most embarrassed about? Im most proud of streaming to twitch for the first time over a year ago. My most embarrassing was going 3-15 on my first game in advanced warfare
  • When you play CoD, do you primarily play to win and improve, or do you primarily play to have fun and don't care much about learning or winning? I play to win and improve, but improving to me is fun so it’s the complete package.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? 0
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG, CoD Champs)? Not in person
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (UMG Online, GB)? That’s why I’m filling this out
  • What type of organization are you looking to join? What would the ideal environment look like for you? I want to be a commentator that can be in a team. Commentating is first to me though because I love streaming and watching

vVv application.pdf

Edited by vVv Bizkit

vVv viva- first off awesome name, second off I work at versus arcade at 9750 wallnut street richardson tx. Come check us out. The community is fun and tournaments are exciting

vVvahryse thank you for the comement and I hope this all works out!

Thanks for applying! If you have any questions about your application or vVv in general, feel free to message any CoD staff member or make a post here.

It's important to get involved in the community right away, since you only have three months to complete the application process and prove you can be an awesome member! To get involved, we encourage you to participate in our CoD Draft League, participate in our weekly 8s Nights, and add yourself to our skype chat. We also want you to have an active presence on our forums and spend time gaming with and getting to know our current community members.

If you go on vacation or have personal issues and need to take a leave of absence for a week or longer, be sure to fill out a post in the Away/On Vacation forum. This lets us know what's going on so we don't mistakenly close your application due to inactivity.

Welcome, and good luck on your application!

Also was able to put your full app in regular text view for everyone to see as well easily :D.

ANd dude i watch the stream often and you do a great job. So much value to be had from you man! Welcome again and look forward to working with you!

Nice app man and went back and watched broadcast from yesterday you're pretty good at casting as well. This is hudsonz btw haha wasn't on my sacred account yesterday :/

Thank you all for tuning in it means a lot from a guy who's just starting out and getting the ball rolling. Hopefuly I can get accepted quick and get working on stuff for vVv because I see a ton of potential to brodcast a lot due to the high voulume of people who play consistently

vVv shadow got me into casting. I have played call of duty sense MW3 (because I was a big PlayStation guy) and when I heard they were opening the arcade and versus needed another consistent commentator I was interested and as I have been doing it I have gotten such good feedback, and I love esports so much, that I want to make a career out of it!

thank you for tuning in, it means so much to have so much support. hopefully I can get involved even more when I get accepted!

as for getting to play in the community I do play with a ton of people (such as shadow) for fun but I haven't been inducted into playing group play

hey vVv Vall- thanks for looking in on my application! casting is going fantastic and I learn so much every day from working new stuff out and playing at what not. the funny answer to your question is that I couldn't imagine doing this a year ago infact it was just a dream that I though would be fun and its crazy when things fall into place how quickly you can get the ball rolling and get stuff done. to me its a dream job and I hope it takes me places!

vVv mikevil- Thanks man I hope it gets some recognition and I can get accepted into the community! and I would love to play with you some time! I will inbox you my GT and we can hit up that ranked some time to get to know you more!!!

pandaXgaming is the one I watch most consistently. besides that I watch scumphy, nadeshot (because I love him), esports whenever they are streaming, and of  course riot games because im a in the closet league of legends player.

he's a streamer and tournament runner that versus is sponsored by.  he runs streams almost all day every day and has a ton of good fighting tournaments and some CoD tournaments

pandaXgaming is the one I watch most consistently. besides that I watch scumphy, nadeshot (because I love him), esports whenever they are streaming, and of  course riot games because im a in the closet league of legends player.

Given your interest in LoL and FPS games, I'd definitely recommend trying Smite out. It seems to appeal to MOBA and FPS players equally, and is tons of fun.

Hey Taylor,

Have you managed to connect with any of the people in our community who are on a team together? How goes the commentating in general? What do you want to accomplish as a commentator, and what do you feel you need to do to get there if you aren't already?

yes I have been able to make connections with players and play with a couple (which is ay nicer than playing by myself in almost every way). they commentating is amazing I love all of it in fact I just did a shoutcast for EliminateTM two nights ago and it was awesome and everyone had a ton of fun. What do I want to accomplish as a commentator? I would love to make it my career, being as in 18 my parents are very big about getting into a "steady" career. I want to prove that commentary is just as steady as any other career there is. what I need is to get into a community where I know there is a pool of people to b showcased. then I want to showcase as much talent (maybe even some just for fun) as I can to get word out and get bigger. then hopefully get noticed, get picked up as a commentator full time somewhere and go big.