Boever

Boever CoD application

I promote vVv on twitter also the ADL try to get new people into the ADL and in vVv, I also try to help wherever I can whenever I'm online, also I want to work my way up in the future and maybe ever reach staff posistion and I'll be the guy that will spend my time to help people day in day out no matter the issue if its ingame or in real life If I can help I'll definantly help and give feedback and sugestions, atm I'm also brainstorming over idea's for the future concerning the ADL and such.

if someone new joins and ask question(s) I'll answer them, give feedback to help to make the ADL better, if I have a idea i'll discuss it with people. if people in generall need help and i'm online i'll help when I can If I know about the situation(s). hope this answer you're question.

Also in the ADL if the admins are taking care of the problem I don't mind helping inviting the people and aid them.

Since the beginning I joined, and my role was just talk till we agree if it would be good or enough sometimes people agreed sometimes not.

well my ideas I talked about it as it was more concerning the ADL not sure what get implemented and what not as I just gave feedback and some idea's. And I'm sure if they were implemented it will corectly by the staff maybe with some twist etc but still, I hope this helps but I do have to say some things would be easier to explain trough talking on mumble if i may be honest with you.

Edited by boever

This guy right here is super easy to get along with he's always on mumble and i I seem him tstalking the shoutbox too :P he's very dedicated in game and always is trying to improve I always enjoy the feedback he gives me when were on mumble and I enjoy the feedback he gives in general he's very open minded to new ideas and wanting to improve the adl

Thank you all for the nice feedback on my application I can truly say that vVv feels like a second family for me everyone is so friendly and trying to help where ever they can. I'm truly happy to be apart in this amazing organisation as a applicant and so thankfull for this opertunity to become a member of this organisation.

Bo!  It's been good playing with you as of late!

You're fast approaching your 3 month mark in the application process!   So I have a questions for you that I'm curious about:  What Pillar of vVv Gaming do you view as the most important to the community?  What about personally?

community I would say value as the more people bring value the more we grow and the more we help each other.

Personally I would say diversity as its also a way of life, because I like to Always say you have to add water with the whine. What I mean with that is no one is the same every person is diffrent and I love the fact it doesn't matter where you from for vVv aslong is you have a drive and love competitive cod and add value.

if its possible I would love to talk on mumble to arrange wich day as I'm a few hours ahead I believe to find the best date and hour to do the interview.

Friday or saterday is fine for me, Friday times would be 7.30 eastern as the adl start 1.30 hour laters and saterday 7 8 or 9 eastern is fine for me.

Edited by boever

You are going to do fine Bo, just make sure you don't start screaming in your alien language and you should be perfectly fine in the interview. Even then Sugarbear will probably be scared of your dominance and put you in the V's just out of pure fear lol.