Sign in to follow this  
Ahryse

LoL Community Team Initiative

What about a Brilver one?

Honestly Bronze encompasses so many players I shouldn't lump them all together; generalizing is never a good thing. I kinda just need to know how good someone is so I can adjust my play accordingly.

Honestly Bronze encompasses so many players I shouldn't lump them all together; generalizing is never a good thing. I kinda just need to know how good someone is so I can adjust my play accordingly.

For the record, I was intentionally being a dick, I know the people you are talking about which is why I only support as Annie in my current Elo, as opposed to my favorite supports. 

I will be available to play on Saturday but Wednesdays is questionable and I am interested depending on the rank of the teammates; I just can't stand supporting for a bronze ADC like Silver is fine but bronze is just infuriating sometimes; other times I'm just like "Wow, I'm not even mad! I'm impressed!".

Jayme is the same way. Just remember the drafting process is temporary, so if it comes to supporting a silver / bronze adc, that may not mean they'll be in your eventual team.

Really want to join this but I'm unsure of availability. I know I can make it to this Saturday's. Depending on how things go I might be available for the other days too, it's just I don't know how my schedule is gonna pan out.

As long as you can make it one day a week you're gucci. (:

Jayme is the same way. Just remember the drafting process is temporary, so if it comes to supporting a silver / bronze adc, that may not mean they'll be in your eventual team.

JayC can't complain until he can consistently out smite my bronze ass =)

I would love to participate, but unfortunately I have indoor drumline during and surrounding those times for both days. Best of luck to those who participate, this looks like a lot of fun!

Yeah I do swordfighting. Both routines for shows and sparring. Live steel swords. Blunted blades, but be dammed if you get hit. Sparring is exciting as hell. Know how to throw knifes too

That's awesome!

Been doing the swordfighting for nearly 3 years now....I just realized that lol

But getting off topic, Going to attend the other dates.
I would like to partake as a team member, preferably mid. (can't wait to see how I will improve with sunset helping me out)
but I wouldn't mind being a shot caller as well, I would love to learn other team aspects like that more thoroughly.

Edited by vVv OLlama

It was just a 3 day delay. #NeverForget

:D I had a lot of fun with this. I was able to sit back and really focus on what I am doing wrong and not have the pressure of adl. I will be there again next Wed and hopefully  I will not panic ult. ;)

We had an amazing first night of community teams on Saturday! We had 16 players show up! (: HYPE! We fielded two teams and had an impromptu third team for the LATE people (glare). This means if you're late or didn't get picked stick around! You could still possibly get on a team, either through a sub or making another one to play ranked 5s.

Hope to see you all Wednesday!

First 1/2 of the game, with some wonderful shoutcasting by our lovely vVv Daviepants

Second 1/2 of the game

Second game

Edited by vVv Ahryse