Fhrosty

Noob Bot - ADC

So, I have recently taken a fancy to two new champions I have been using;

Kalista; whom I have no clue how to make a build for, nor do I know whether or not she is appropriate for Bot Lane, and or ADC.

And, Jinx; I also don't know proper builds for her either, I also usually play Bot or ADC with this champion.

Shyvana is another champion I like to use when I can, same issue as the other two.

I don't know if I am just oblivious or not, but I notice a lot of other players use the 'signals' when playing, or 'asking for assistance', or another one is when they they; 'on the way' or something like that,

so as you can see, I am quite the nooblet at this game, and would greatly appreciate if someone could help me out with learning all this.

Kalista - I like going BotRK > Ghostblade > IE > Blahblah

This isnt normal, people like to go hurricane first because of her passive,but i just find it meh.

For Jinx - IE > Phantom Dancer (or static shiv, but PD better with ADCs atm because of crit nerfs/buffs) > LW or BT (LW unless your REALLY ahead, then BT) > LW or BT (whichever you didnt go) > Defensive Item (GA, Banshees, etc.)

I build a bit differently, so yah, theres that.

Kalista - I like going BotRK > Ghostblade > IE > Blahblah

This isnt normal, people like to go hurricane first because of her passive,but i just find it meh.

For Jinx - IE > Phantom Dancer (or static shiv, but PD better with ADCs atm because of crit nerfs/buffs) > LW or BT (LW unless your REALLY ahead, then BT) > LW or BT (whichever you didnt go) > Defensive Item (GA, Banshees, etc.)

I build a bit differently, so yah, theres that.

And your abbreviations mean? .. sorry haha, extreme noob.

Lol spike, I build my jinx the saame way.

the abbreviations mean:

IE - Infinity Edge

PD - Phantom Dancer

LW - Last Whisper

BT - Bloodthirster

GA - Guardian Angel

BotRK - Blade of the Ruined King

Thanks for clearing that up for clearing that up for me.  c:

With standard ADCs (Caitlyn, Jinx, Graves, Sivir, Ashe, Draven, Varus, and pretty much anything other than Corki, Ezreal, Kalista, Vayne, Twitch) you will be building around the same thing.

Your first item should always be a Infinity Edge.  This usually will not change.  Your next item will be a Phantom Dancer.  You could get a Static Shiv instead but they recently nerfed criticial strike on Infinity Edge and buffed it on Phantom Dancer, so building Phantom Dancer is pretty much the norm.  During these two items you should be building your boots at the same time (Your boots will be the yellow ones).  After this, look at their team, if they have a lot of armor built, it is a good idea to build Last Whispet, if not, you can go Blood Thirster.  IF you son't know what to do here, just build Last Whisper.  After this some people will get a defensive item, but I say fuck that shit, build whichever you didn't previous (Last Whisper or Blood Thirster).  After this guild a Guardian's Angel or a Banshees Veil.  If you see yourself getting stunned and silenced a lot, build a Banshees.

For Kalista, there are different builds I see.  The first is starting hurricane and the other is starting Blade of the Ruined King.  I like the Blade of the Ruined King better, but it's up to you.  If you went hurricane, then build a Blade of the Ruined King.  If you went Blade of the Ruined King, then build a Phantom Dancer or a Ghostblade (your preference).  During this time you should be building your yellow boots.  After this build a Last Whisper or a Blood Thirster, then it's open game from there.

Kalista is weird.  I hope this took out any questions.

lol yeah I was reading that like: "why is he building Boots of Mobility on an ADC?!" haha silly Spike is silly :P

Oh, i guess there are two yellow boots. To me:

Beserkers are called yellow boots

Mobos are called Troll Boots

Thanks for your guys help!

Davie had played a game with me, and I used some of what he told me, which is what you guys have told me, and it's been helping a lot!

You can build any ADC as follows and it won't be awful:

Infinity edge -> Berserker's greaves -> Phantom dancer -> Last whisper -> Bloodthirster -> Frozen mallet

Frozen Mallet?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#Mobafire #LCSMaterial

Jinx: IE, Shiv, BT (enemy team full squishy assassin) LW (Brusier top/jungle) (Those two can swap places as your third item). 5/6th *depending if you count your tier two boots as an item, you can go either merc scim, GA, or banshees depending on enemy team comp.

Kalista: 6 atk spd daggers gg ez game ez life

Edited by One_Lee_Army