Sign in to follow this  
Sun Down

My highest upvoted comment ever... Even reddit thinks I'm an asshole with my champs!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2nuozh/opgg_feels_your_pain_warwick_op_gg_baby/

"At first I thought I was clever and unique... then I realized I was the asshole" in regards to spamming Poppy in Acension ^.^ 160 upvotes and counting for me being a dickhead. Yay?

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2nuozh/opgg_feels_your_pain_warwick_op_gg_baby/

"At first I thought I was clever and unique... then I realized I was the asshole" in regards to spamming Poppy in Acension ^.^ 160 upvotes and counting for me being a dickhead. Yay?

You think you're a asshole now? Wait until you get Diamond with Quinn and post a "I got to Diamond using Quinn. AMA!" 1000's of comments of incoming hate lol :D

Edit: Yay! 300 Posts. I'm catching up SugarBear... Kappa.

Edited by vVv C Wide

C'mon Viva, everyones gotta know how to Reddits. It's the internet home of bashing pro players, complaining about champion changes and making Rito PLS posts!

It astounds me that there exist league player who do not reddit :(

It astounds me that there exist league player who do not reddit :(

Every time I visit the LoL Reddit it's a combination of "RITO PLZ" and "Here's a video" and having a "discussion" on that website is like talking to a brick wall if you even get a conversation going.

Every time I visit the LoL Reddit it's a combination of "RITO PLZ" and "Here's a video" and having a "discussion" on that website is like talking to a brick wall if you even get a conversation going.

But I feel like if you wade through all that bull shit there's always so much valuable information to be found.