Sign in to follow this  
Zeeb

Patch 4.20

So most of you if not all already know whats going on and gonna be updated so correct me if i'm wrong...

According to reddit and other places, after the NA servers have come back up and running, the following will be released:

New Champion: Kalista

New Skins: Battlecast Alpha Skarner, Battlecast Kog'Maw, Safecracker Evelynn, Pickpocket Twitch, Captain Volibear, Constable trundle

Visual Updates: Maokai is getting a model/texture update as well as a new splash and ability icons

Wards and Summoner Icons: New Battlecast summoner icon and ward skin

Last but not least: Over 50 Texture Rebalances - base & several skins: Amumu, Caitlyn, Ezreal, Fizz, Gragas, Jax, Kog'Maw, Mordekaiser, Riven, Talon, Udyr, Urgot, Vladimir, Zilean

Personally if this all rolls out on NA tonight, i'm really looking forward to Kalista coming out, but pretty much interested in all of the changes. Like i said my information might be wrong... so if it is then let me know. Other than that, anyone intrigued or looking forward to anything in particular, apart from the obvious kalista

Anyone getting a bug where skins that have become unavailable but you've purchased don't show up when you look up a champ in your summoner profile?

never seen that, sounds quite weird.. the only glitch i've been having is when i play kalista minion bullets and that turned black or blue and her bond is the same...