Sign in to follow this  
Sun Down

SSB Deft is now EDG Deft

Sometimes I wonder why some of these players go to China over other regions. Maybe it's the fact they don't want to move to a lower-tier region, maybe they want to stay near their friends as being in China and playing on Korean servers is possible. North America easily has the best monetary gains for professional players and given the chance I would take it over playing in China. From what I understand Korean Chinese, and even European League of Legends pro teams offer far less income than being on a North American team. I know the game isn't all about the money but when you have a finite amount of time playing profesionally and with North America being one of the "weaker" regions. Why not take easy money?

Sometimes I wonder why some of these players go to China over other regions. Maybe it's the fact they don't want to move to a lower-tier region, maybe they want to stay near their friends as being in China and playing on Korean servers is possible. North America easily has the best monetary gains for professional players and given the chance I would take it over playing in China. From what I understand Korean Chinese, and even European League of Legends pro teams offer far less income than being on a North American team. I know the game isn't all about the money but when you have a finite amount of time playing profesionally and with North America being one of the "weaker" regions. Why not take easy money?

Because they are taking easy money! The chinese streaming system and organizations are throwing around shit tons of money right now.

i think its funny when people be like omg NA or China or KOREA so good... and then like 3/5s of the team are all player transfers from Korea. like if NA team has 3/5s from korean teams as new team mates... do we still say NA is best or is it like KOREA is still best lol i confussssed

Korean players are best I think is a good concession, they may not be playing for korean teams but that is due to financial issues and how they treat their players, you can't blame them if they want to make more money on a different team for something they are good at.