Sign in to follow this  
Lalawooo

SO Amazing leaves TSM

Now Imagine if Riot let a Korean team join the LCS. Not only would NA get wrecked but we'll be able to practice playing against Koreans. Rito pls, NA for Season 5 champs!

I think that TSM's best and most realistic bet would be Nightblue3.  I believe he's free and has already been associated with TSM in the past.

I think that TSM's best and most realistic bet would be Nightblue3.  I believe he's free and has already been associated with TSM in the past.

Nightblue is complete garbage though.......he has like 2 champs. Helios is their real best bet. His contract is up in 7 days and becuase he played in the last lcs split hes exempt from the rules

Nightblue is complete garbage though.......he has like 2 champs. Helios is their real best bet. His contract is up in 7 days and becuase he played in the last lcs split hes exempt from the rules

I agree with NB3 being garbage...He's a streamer not a competitive player.

TheOddOne is like Regi ...  his time is over

I mean...go look at the video of Dyrus talking to TheOddOne when he was streaming. Your call. Looks like he is IMO.

I mean...go look at the video of Dyrus talking to TheOddOne when he was streaming. Your call. Looks like he is IMO.

That was an obvious joke lol ... a joke or they are trying to tell people without getting in trouble ... but most likely a joke