Sign in to follow this  
Goldayy

League of Legends

Hey Guys & Girls!

So, some of you may know me, some of you may not, either way.
I've been playing ALOT of LoL lately because I'm on the grind to reach level 30 to get in a ranked game, when I started I was BAD like full on bad, I'm slowly getting better though.. I've had alot of help along the way from several people from vVv so, thank you!

If there is anyone here that reads this that would be interested in having a game with me or giving me ANY advice at all my IG name is - Goldayy  :)
Oh side note.

Roles/Champs
Middle - Vel'Koz
Jungle - Fiora, Master Yi & Tryndamere
Top - Fiora

As you can most likely tell by that, my main role is Jungle, I really enjoy it & I'm still learning alot about it, I.E Starting items, Where to go, When to gank.
IF there is anyone here that can give me some more advice for jungling it would be very much appreciated, any help is better then no help. :D

Thank you & Have a wonderful day!
-Goldayy

I'm going to tell you something, and you aren't going to like it.

Regardless of how good you think you are, do not play ranked the second you hit 30. Play normals with vVv people and ADLs.  You will be stuck in a rank where you will want to kill a puppy if you go straight into ranked.  Play ADLs and normals with vVv people for like a month straight, then play ranked.

You do NOT want to be stuck in Bronze 7.  You will not like it and your next thread will read "Why the hell am I stuck in ELO Hell".   Don't do it man, save your sanity.  

Edited by vVv Spike

Regardless of how good you think you are, do not play ranked the second you hit 30. Play normals with vVv people and ADLs.  You will be stuck in a rank where you will want to kill a puppy if you go straight into ranked.  Play ADLs and normals with vVv people for like a month straight, then play ranked.

You do NOT want to be stuck in Bronze 7.  You will not like it and your next thread will read "Why the hell am I stuck in ELO Hell".   Don't do it man, save your sanity.  

Oh yeah I should have been more clear, I didn't mean I'm literally going to go straight into Ranked, I meant when I become GOOD and feel like i'm good enough to enter it, that's when I will. :)

But Thank you, much appreciated! :D

I really have to post here just to second this statement, it is so true. I followed it and didn't actually start playing ranked until more than a year after I hit level 30. I got placed in bronze 2 and was in high gold within literally a week, platinum within 2. It's really worth waiting so you don't end up trapped in the bottom of the barrel and unable to reach the rim.

Ranko hit silver after straight into ranked which is good for someone new to league!   Don't be scared of League Ranked matches.  If you feel confident in your abilities.  And if you are doing great in normal games with higher ranking people in LoL in normals. (as ranked mmr affects normal mmr a bit) then you should be confident!!! :D

The best thing you can do is: just enjoy the game, find some buds to play with, don't worry about ranked at all.

Before you go into ranked you'll need at least 3 or 4 rune pages filled, and most of the champions. So that's where normals come in. Grind that IP with some peeps.

I'm sure a lot of people would be more than happy to help you level and have some fun at the same time.

Yes Ranko got Silver 5 which is awesome!!! so anything is possible but you can increase your win rate  you play some 30 games for a bit, get the feel of the lvl 30 summoner crowd and going into rank you will have a feel for them peeps :D (killshifts opinion)

haha nope Oprah doesnt have anymore free stuff to give, but i always got to add (opinion) to it or else someone comes in thinking it was like i made a fact and tries to fact check or something. #byefelicia

Play normals until you get enough IP for 2-3 rune pages and focus on learning 1-2 main champs and I promise you'll be out of bronze in a week or two if you get placed there.

Getting out of silver... that takes more grinding.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do, it's one of my main focus's.

It's had though because I'm not sure what champ I prefer, like, I love playing Fiora but every now and then I'll make terrible plays and it's just like eh... BUT, saying that, they'll be some other games where I go good with her.

It's the same with Ashe, I really enjoy playing Ashe but I don't think I'm an ADC player.

BUT, hahahah, I can say the same for Vel'Koz, LOVE HIM... But stuff up with him.

I don't know, I'm just rambling along... :P

The best thing you can do is: just enjoy the game, find some buds to play with, don't worry about ranked at all.

Before you go into ranked you'll need at least 3 or 4 rune pages filled, and most of the champions. So that's where normals come in. Grind that IP with some peeps.

I'm sure a lot of people would be more than happy to help you level and have some fun at the same time.

Yeah I've got some mates that I play with a bit because I learn ALOT of them as well as get yelled at when I stuff up & it teaches me not to do it again. :P