Valius

When is everyone starting to play?

Damn that sucks lol

I still have a level 90 arms warrior and after seeing how OP warriors are right now I might start playing on him a lil bit. It all depends on what server everyone is going to play on. I would very much like to get a vVv guild going in WoW. That would be awesome.

I still have a level 90 arms warrior and after seeing how OP warriors are right now I might start playing on him a lil bit. It all depends on what server everyone is going to play on. I would very much like to get a vVv guild going in WoW. That would be awesome.

Warriors are getting nerfed next week so they will blow again lol. I know the official guild is on Kil'Jaeden but idk how active it is. Everyone is welcome to join me on Blackrock

Warriors are getting nerfed next week so they will blow again lol. I know the official guild is on Kil'Jaeden but idk how active it is. Everyone is welcome to join me on Blackrock

Oh yeah, I had heard people saying that. I still think Warlocks need a bit of work but that's just me. If we ever confirm that vVv people are going to start playing again I would love to make a toon and get a vVv guild going. That would be awesome. I'm finally just getting up to heroic raids lol. I only started playing WoW like a month ago. I can't wait for WoD.

I wont play for a bit. everyone is rushing to 100. as a hardcore raider, they dont open up till next month, and I gotta wait till 19 other people hit 100 too. so im just like... i will wait to people establish the level first while i play my mobas

Unforunately I'm back on WoW...already have a raiding guild, 7/7 H and 1/7 M, but always looking for PvP folks.

Got myself and a buddy, I play RDruid and Mage, he plays Rogue and SPriest.  Toss me an add on btag for some good ole 3s. #amped2776

Shameless plug and necro here.  Guild is currently 8/10H, should be killing Blast Furnace and possibly Blackhand next reset. On Mal'Ganis horde and raid T/W/TH from 10pm-12pm CST.  Got a couple DPS spots and possibly a HPally spot for Mythic if anyone here would be interested.  :).  Much love friends.