Valius

When is everyone starting to play?

If you guys need raiders let me know, I can build up a toon on Kil'Jaeden if it means I got to raid weekly. I tried to get in touch with Amped about it but he seemed uninterested.

I played Archeage for a bit but there isnt enough PvE for me 

Let me know when people start playing and if you guys need people to raid and ill make whats needed

Anyone know what server vVv is on?

I believe most people would still be on Kil'Jaedin, Personally my mains are on Mal'ganis (564 BM Monk and a few other 90's) But i will have to see what my friends are doing there when i come back for WoD to see if I am going to stay or move.

I re-subbed and have characters on various servers, and a few on Kil'Jaeden. If you aren't sure what class you want to play for WoD I recommend downloading the PTR, because you can play with all the WoD class changes (there a lot of them). I'm currently doing this to try and nail down which of my 90's I want to main for the next xpac. 

I'm currently playing a Resto Druid on Area 52 with a few of my buddies but if vVv people are going to come back and play WoW I could start a toon on Kil'Jaeden. If anyone wants to play add me on Battle.net EndlessClipz#1520

Oh dear God, I really don't want to start this game again! Sooo much time invested..

I find myself trying to play this game but League of Legends keeps drawing me back in.