Sign in to follow this  
vVv Bagzli

Land Rush Video Demo

Hi Guys,

I'm posting these in a separate post because I wanted to make sure everyone sees this before the head start.  If you have not had a chance to practice or hell even if you had a chance to practice, watch these videos as I believe the route I took will be the fastest route in the game to get you level 10 and your farm.  You literary get level 10 as you hand in the last quest.  The math on this one is really good.  While recording this I had my game crash and also reset all my settings so you will see me setup a few things throughout the game play, sorry about that but you should still be able to see everything I did and every quest I took.  I would of restarted the run after the crash but that was my last character I could do it with as all others were on a large cooldown to be deleted.

Here is the fast forwarded version of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGT2XC_VC9g

Just a side note... this video gave me...

MY FIRST YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBER!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?

Thank you for the video, going to have to watch through a few times to pay attention to the quests you grab:P  fantastic music!

Edited by MJ12

1627fgz.jpg

You may want to go as a group and reserve as much space as possible with the 8x8 farms. Keeping around 6-7 spaces between our farms where people can't put a 8x8 in between each other. 

Perhaps even pick a 2nd or 3rd location where to reserve land together. I recommend gweonid forest, lancton, or solreedz for easy clipper runs or at least something of a different climate.
Edited by Kirika

Can you have one house per character or just per account? Wouldn't it be ideal to place a house with both of your first two characters while finishing the tradepak so that you could then replace one of the houses with the 16x16 farm and hopefully get a small house, 2 small farms and your 16x16 farm all together?

I read you can have as many houses as you want. Tax is the only limiting factor. I'm still not sure if you can put more then one house in the same housing area though. Seems like if you can that reserving land with multiple 16x16 cottages might makes sense, especially if you buy the top level founder pack and get some extra gilda stars in your boxes. 

You can have multiple houses in the same area, but Taxes will increase like crazy. Moooore than likely people won't be able to afford it for a little while(kinda). Don't believe we capped it.