Sign in to follow this  
Plague of Rats

My Name Is

But Rag is so gud! lol...

Hey Plague! I'm not an expert on Hearthstone, but as far as getting Legendaries as quick as possible, my recommendation would be to get your dailies done everyday and save up gold to buy packs. Buying packs instead of heading into the Arena serves two purposes: 1) You have a chance of getting a legendary out of the pack, 2) Any extra cards you happen to get you can just dismantle for Arcane Dust, which you can use later on to create a Legendary of your choice. The other perk is that you have a shot at getting golden versions of cards as well, and if you wind up getting a golden version of a card that you aren't going to use, or don't really need, you can dust that for more dust!

I know some may argue that doing the Arena may be better, because aside from getting a pack you have a chance at getting epics/legendaries as rewards, but that's only if you get to a high winstreak (10+), and I've never had luck in the Arena. Plus, 2 Arena runs =  3 packs you could purchase from the shop.

Good luck on your Legendary hunt! Hopefully my advice wasn't too awful and will help you out down the road lol :)

Edited by vVv Daviepants

I use Icy Veins:

http://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/

there info is up to date and organized

also add me i play alot too i just started playing HS but I played ALOT of MTG back up to the 3 or 4th expansion i forgot the name 

Amazing site, thanks for the link! Definitely going to make some use of their guides.

HearthPwn is really good too!!

Bro the grind is real but i have a stat for u:

Out of $200 i spent on packs i only got 5 legendaries I ran through 3 arenas and got 3 legendaries 

I still am dying for my HOMIE

LEERRRROOYYYYY JEENKKINNNSSS!!

Depends on how good you are at Arena. If your an Arena god and can make 7ish games at least that's another run and a pack. If you get a pack and some dust then its more worth than a pack and some gold. Otherwise doing dailies and getting a pack every 100 g is worth it otherwise, if you have all the cards that's at least 60 dust but usually more because it isn't usually 4 common, 1 rare. 

Yeah, I've never had the best of luck in Arena, so I just decided to run my daily quests & play ranked matches and any gold I get I put towards buying new packs. Though my Hearthstone gametime has decreased heavily as of late due to focusing on League of Legends & Final Fantasy XIV right now. But I still manage to get some matches in here and there throughout the week when I need a break :)