JosePepowner

What you listen to kiddies.

I listen to anything and everything. Just not country. Sorry its just slow rap to me. Think about it for just a second. She loves me for my truck and my country boy attitude. Is what most country songs say. And in rap its the same just she loves me for my cars and bad boy attitude. Essentially the same things are talked about just delivered in 2 completely different ways. And country just so happens to be the way I dont like my music delivered. 

Dubstep types and just examples
Heavy For just Solo Que or WvW.

Light for Dungeons that require coordination, its soft so I can hear people.

Rap well not rap more like lyricists. I listen to rap when I want to destroy people in any type of PvP game.
One example
Childish Gambino

Chris Webby

Okay this is a split between rap and dubstep

And anything Eminem related. Yes I like Em he is probably the best rapper there is.

Metal/Alternative I listen to this when I am just well feeling the mod
Metal

Alternative

Anime too. Dont worry I have this too.
1 of the many

another example

Quick Edit I am adding this because its not only my favorite intro its my favorite anime. If you have not seen it I strongly recommend it. OFC watch the original one NOT the remake.

BTW I have watched about 200 animes so yeah I love em.
Edited by vVv JosePepowner

I listen to EDM and the like for almost everything, however, here are my top favorites on repeat, mostly when I'm just WvW roaming or doing some form of PVP.

Infinite Dimension by Meizong

Knock You Out by Bingo Players

Bassline Kickin by Pegboard Nerds

Primitive by Richard Vission & Luciana

Immense by Robin Strand

(ty for this awesome track Chounji!)

Take Me Home by Cash Cash

Do It Again by Robyn & Royksopp

Blow by Beyonce (DirtyPop Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgiRBhiHQpc 

Five Hours by Deorro

BTW Jose I didn't know you like Blackmill! I always study to their music.

Edited by vVv Viva

Also Viva I didn't take you for an EDM type of person.

Wow I forgot my EDM section too. 

First this DmB

my absoulte favorite EDM/Dubstep

A good set of songs

another good one its a playlist

Edited by vVv JosePepowner

My music varies A LOT...it's probably very similar to Viva's, only I tend to listen to more "Top 40" music than EDM, and I also listen to alternative rock on occasion as well. Also Owl City when I feel like being in an ultra relaxed mood lol.

I use Pandora, my station changes from T.I's Get the Trap Back Jumppin to Adelle's Rollin in the Deep then to something completely different like Nature Sounds- Waterfall Echoing in a Cave

I usually pick an album and listen to it from start to finish. Mostly rock/metal/jazz/electronic and a bit of classical. Lately it's been a mixture of:

Rock stuff: Radiohead, Wilco, Blur, Arcade Fire, XTC, Morrissey/The Smiths, Animal Collective, Dillinger Escape Plan, Mr Bungle

Metal: Opeth, Meshuggah, Death, Cynic, Atheist, Sunn O)))

Jazz: John Zorn, Miles Davis' Bitches Brew,

Electronic: Squarepusher, Aphex Twin (he has an actual album coming out!), Purity Ring, Burial, Four Tet, 

I'll try to link some youtube vids in a future post or edit, but I just wanted to throw in that spotify has a browse section thats perfect for gaming. When im grinding I prefer the mood music section, while bossing is more of a party, or any other upbeat section they offer. Definitely check it out!

metal all the way.  

thy art is murder, in the midst of lions, the air i breathe, reflections, veil of maya, between the buried and me, suicide silence, structures, all shall perish, as blood runs black, whitechapel, meshuggah, see you next tuesday, i wrestled a bear once, miss may i, volumes, pig destroyer, dead and divine, norma jean, underoath, impending doom, etc, etc,etc