Sign in to follow this  
Plushie

Just wanted to say

Just wanted to say happy holidays to all the community :) doesn't matter what it is you celebrate. 

Or, happy normal days. For those who aren't celebrating anything.

christmas-kitty-01.jpg

Edited by demon.plushie

Hello all. Just wanted to put myself out there. I recently joined the guild after running guild missions with vVv. I mostly like running dungeons. I sometimes dabble in WvW and sPvP. 

You can find me on these characters:

Yui Hagane - Guardian (Main)

Chronicled - Elementalist

Solstice Edge - Warrior

Artemis Edge - Ranger

It's a really fun game if you interact with the GW2 community and take part in all the world and dynamic events the game offers.  If you prefer playing a game solo however, you will find your self enjoying the leveling process and getting through the "my story" mode, but once you finish doing all the world completion stuff  the game kind of falls flat.  So I would highly recommend checking it out!  At the moment its only like 30 bucks as well and there is no sub fee or anything so it's not a huge financial commitment.  If you do end up getting it there is a rather large vVv guild in GW2 on the Fort Aspenwood server and we would love to have you join us!  Feel free to PM me if you get the game and want some more information.  There is almost always a few of us in mumble as well in the GW2 channel so drop by and check us out!

Hello my name is Daniel 'hatuey' Morales. I've played Guild Wars 2 since beta and have been competitive for quite some time now! And I'm trying to make new friends and hopefully be able to connect with some of you so we can play SOME GAMES! I'm currently trying to become apart of elite vVv Gaming. I have a group of guys with me that I've been playing with already for a year that have been competing on a high level. Some of us are online a lot more then others and are looking for some more vVv'ers! to play with :D If you wish to support me and become friends and maybe play some games with me or couple of my guys then just check out this application. And support by replying and saying "I approve this message" lol. Thank you! Cya in Guild Wars 2.

Account name : hatuey.7042 (NA Account)

Account name : hatuey.7483 (EU Account)

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/67472-hatueytbd-ex-professional-players/

Edited by hatuey

hi and welcome :) Im Steph aka Vivlady aka IRGRL Warlord for WvW here at vVV. Very excited to have you join us :) were usually always on mumble chatting so please feel free to join us there. 

feel free to look me up, I still consider myself a noob, but all I really do is WvW and PvP and am always looking for more to play with and learn from ;) 

Vivlady.4189 

Thank you, I'm looking forward to joining vVv Gaming. What a coincidence, we both play the same class (Necromancer). Yea, all I do is WvW and Spvp as well. :)

Cya in game :D