7he_Doctor

Bad Games

What do you guys do after a bad game to calm down? Like you might not do so well but then your team flames you for the next 20 until the game ends. Do you just brush it off and keep playing or do you go do something else for a bit? If so what else?

I've been prioritizing my time lately to take care of more important things first. Then when I lose a game it doesn't seem like such a big deal because I'm not missing out on anything important in my life. I also think duoing would help since you have at least one person to give you feedback and help you improve instead of just making snide remarks and threatening to AFK.

What do you guys do after a bad game to calm down? Like you might not do so well but then your team flames you for the next 20 until the game ends. Do you just brush it off and keep playing or do you go do something else for a bit? If so what else?

1 bad game = 10 minute break (away from your computer)

3 bad games in a row = stop playing for the day.

If I have a good game I usually brush off the loss, but if I do badly and lose I try to take a break. If I do my job to the best of my abilities but end up losing I consider it a win for me.

If people start being even remotely negative, I mute them. If people troll/afk/feed I just play until the game is out of control then usually I'll go make some food or cool off before queuing again. I usually wait 2-3 minutes after each game everyway to kind of reflect and not get matched with anyone from the previous game.

Maybe after a loss or two if you aren't with members of vVv try getting a full team going with them? Assuming it's a viable option at the time you're playing. At least that way, it's like Sugarbear said, if you make mistakes they'll let you know what they were and how to improve on them rather than getting random players who wanna just yell at you for everything :3

Maybe after a loss or two if you aren't with members of vVv try getting a full team going with them? Assuming it's a viable option at the time you're playing. At least that way, it's like Sugarbear said, if you make mistakes they'll let you know what they were and how to improve on them rather than getting random players who wanna just yell at you for everything :3

Exactly I was salty after my ranked games today so i just got some people for normals

When I lose I play again, i am most of the time just constantly queuing. I love the game, and after each and every game loss or win im even happier because I know what I did wrong, and know what I can do better. I never get hot at the game or steamy :) I just have fun and improve.

I go play on my smurf account and roflstomp some scrubs. Always makes me feel better :)

You are the worst kind of person haha. I got matched against Gleeb 3 times two days ago... My bot lane did not have fun.

I've never really played much ranked; I only have about 400 games ever played of it. When I do though I often follow a "if I lose, I stop" philosophy. Sometimes this means I play 1 game, sometimes it means I stay up all night on 15 game winning streaks. This has allowed me to attain a decently respectable rank with very little effort on my part beyond having fun playing the game. And in the end, that's what's really important :P!

Edited by vVv Pishman

I usually just analyze my mistake, and what I could have done better that game then just move on. If it was Ranked 5s we usually analyze on our mistakes and what kind of plays we should have done.

I go play some tf2 for a bit as I don't want to go into another LoL game pissed.  TF2 is a game I just screw around in.  Ya gotta find your own game to just screw around in if ya are pissed like; minecraft, tf2, firefall, binding of isaac, castlecrashers/battleblock theatre.  Anything to just screw around in and just mindlessly have fun in :D

It depends on what you mean by bad games. There are a couple.

• You are frustrated the whole game but still won - League of Legends can be a very frustrating game especially in solo queue. If you were angry or wasn't in the mood whole game for any particular reason but you still won, I suggest doing something different for a little while. League of Legends is a very stressful game and it isn't good playing it when you're not in the mood. 

---Suggestion if you have nothing else to do: Play a game that is stress-free and is made for fun until you're in the mood to play some great League of Legends action.

• You've played great in your last 2 games with great attitude but still lost - There is no reason to stop playing after this if you still plan on continuing to play.

---Why? If you really believe you were 100% not the reason you are losing your games, why should you stop playing? Clearly you're not the issue, just a huge coincidence that your team lost their roles twice in a row. However, if you were frustrated both games but you played great, don't continue playing, frustration can lead to going on tilt even if you're having good games.

• Your mouse movement just feels so weird, you're performing bad and losing games but you don't know why - THIS is one of those moments when you should stop playing Ranked Queue for the day. Everyone has bad games, and if you noticed that this is happening it means it's one of those days. 
Edited by Mytheroin

After a single bad game I'll requeue.  but if I have two or three in a row I'll normally go out and do something away from my computer for an hour or so.