Sign in to follow this  
LinCars

What Deck are you building?

Hey guys, I am interested in what kind of decks people are building. We all have our deck types "token, handlock, delay mage..Ect), but what I am interested is in what kind of deck you are building from the ground up? What changed have you made, and why you made them? As more and more cards will be released in this game, having a good understanding why cards work will help us make better changes to our deck in the future. 

I'll start with my crappy warlock deck.

http://i.imgur.com/7WSvYRW.png?1

It started will a for fun all spellpower type deck. The main issue I had, I was running though all the cards in my deck, but I was unable to kill. I changed up a few cards, went away from the spell-power cards. Added a few higher end cards. It was going good, but gaining board control was a pain for me. I added in Demolishers, AKA Mini rags and I have been able to stabilize. Went from 20 to 9 with the deck. 

I'm currently piloting an expirimental toolbox zoo list utilizing Felguard/Mukla/demonfire for a stronger midgame and less volatile mirror matches.  Seems promising, will post more when I know if it's terrible or not. 

YOLdM1t.png?1

Hey all! Just was curious to see how everyone is doing as far as ranked matches go in S5? Anyone have a particular deck that seems to be working for them? I'm still fine tuning a few of mine, only rank 15 at the moment (been kinda busy with GW2 stuff lately), but I'll post a few decks I've been using once I get home. :)

Midrange Hunter has been solid for me as of late, only sitting at 10 though right now.  But depending on what I run into consistently I swap up from time to time between ramp druid, control warrior, and a zoolock.