Shorlong

Ao Kuang getting a makeover!

And it isn't JUST a remodel like Hercules. HiRezStew today dropped a hint about the upcoming Ao Kuang redo. We originally thought it was going to be JUST a remodel, but Stew said this:

HiRezStew ‏@schisam  4h

@Qadum Ao going through mind blowing changes.

When asked if that meant a kit change, Stew said this:

HiRezStew ‏@schisam  57m

@Flareb00t @Qadum One hint: Hun Batz is to Sun Wukong as ____ is to Ao Kuang.

So, this leads me to believe that the CURRENT Ao Kuang will be getting changed into something else, keeping the kit and model, but changing the look. I am assuming it will be Mayan, as Hun Batz = Mayan and Wukong = Chinese, it makes sense. There is the Mayan version of Quetzalcoatl, Kukulkan. This would mean Ao Kuang would get a new kit as well as a new model. 

What do you guys think of this? Excited? Pissed? Indifferent?

I'm pretty surprised by this announcement. I would have been content with the remodel. As boring as he is to play with / lane against, I think he is in a good place. We will see how this turns out. Maybe Ares will get the same treatment somewhere down the line as well.

He is going to be a legit noodle now ;) but I don't think he needs a complete re work or anything for that matter. Like minjaaa said hopefully ares will get this somewhere down the line because he is the one who truly needs it