Trivium

Live and Learn: Trivium's Re-App

Name: Alex Ribeau

Age (minimum 16): 19

Gamertags (for all systems you own): Xbox: vVv Trivium

If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I used to be in vVv ;)

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I know just about everyone in Titanfall and CoD Division, as well as a lot of honorary and executive members.

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I am looking to join an organization that will allow me to rebuild my skills as a player, and push me to the next level of competitive gaming.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I enjoy cooking, and performing heavy metal music.

What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I have played a few local LANS, picked up with friends of mine, as well as game battles.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? I attended MLG Columbus as a spectator.

How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? When I had a team, I would compete in latter matches daily.

Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? I enjoy team scrims with teams of the same caliber or higher.  It allows me to see how other people play and shows vulnerability in my own, or my teams, style of play.  Thus, teaching us how to adjust accordingly.

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? When I am at my peak level of competition I watch every day when I am not playing myself.

Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? Wolf is by far one of my favorite players.  I have spent a lot of time talking to him recently and I think he is a great player who needs to find the right team for him, and has an awesome personality to match!

What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? Team Kaliber has been a favorite team of mine since it's rise in Black Ops 2.  Most of that team was composed of vVv players (the ones who originally brought me here) and from the day they left fourth they have improved to a top notch team.

What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? My favorite game to play is Modern Warfare 2.  It takes me back to the days where I just had fun with the game.  My favorite game competitively is Black Ops 2.  I find it to be the best game since it provides the most action, online and at LAN, as well as the online gameplay being the least "broken", for lack of a better term.

What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? My best competitive moment was either the team scrim where I had 22 blitz captures, or a SND 2V1 clutch to take the map.  My worst moment is accidentally walking off the side of Meltdown SND, causing a loss.

What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I want to play with a team to achieve top placements and I will do whatever it takes to do it.  I've had a few months off from CoD (since Titanfall came out actually) and just need a short adjusting period to get used to the dynamics of the game again, and the Xbox One.  This time, I am not losing sight of the people who will help bring me there, and bring back the glory vVv once had in Call of Duty eSports.
Edited by Trivium

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Game Nights on Wednesdays & Saturday at 7PM EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv PretzL or vVv Exodus on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Edited by vVv PretzL

Its nice to see your coming back to where it all started. I'm sure you will do what it takes to get your V's back and when I get back from vacation we will game !!

this fuckin guy... welcome back bud hope you enjoy it here as much as last time <3

<3

Glad that you Re-Applied I remember the first time you where in here when I was and applicant!

Good Luck to you :D

Thanks woo tang!  Great to be back!!

Cant say you weren't wrong ;)

Its nice to see your coming back to where it all started. I'm sure you will do what it takes to get your V's back and when I get back from vacation we will game !!

YES YES YES!!!!  Missed ya bro!

yo welcome back man! hope to see you on cod sometime 

Thanks deadaim!  It was fan playing with you while I was gone can't wait to get back to it!

Accepetd

Good ;)

Welcome back! Good luck on getting those V's back.

Thanks envy!!

Man I think you almost have half of the CoD Division in that post  :woot:

But glad to see you back! Good Luck and Have Fun man :)

vVv WooTang

PS: Love the sig

Edited by vVv WooTang

Man I think you almost have half of the CoD Division in that post  :woot:

But glad to see you back! Good Luck and Have Fun man :)

vVv WooTang

PS: Love the sig

Right :P  and thanks bro xD

Denied

<3 you too :P

Hey Trivium,

We wish to see if you can fill out this survey for us. This survey is based on how we can make the CoD Division better and run smoother, now that you are a CoD Division Applicant we want to see how you feel what is the best action, because the applicants like yourself are the future vVv Members and we need to know what we can do to make the Division better.

Remember no answer is wrong and we hope that you answer them in what you truly and how you really feel :)

http://www.vvv-gamin...-more-feedback/

Application closed. This application has been closed due to inactivity.

If you feel this has been done in error, please contact staff in the next 3 days.

Alternatively, you may re-apply after a one month period.

Thank you.