SpecialGamer

Hi, I'm new to vVv Gaming

Hello guys,

I go by the name SpecialGamer. I am 18 years old and I speak english fluently. My timezone is GMT +1. 

I've registered here, because I would like to find some mates to play smite with. I've started playing smite a few days ago. I have been playing league of legends for a few years, so I am not entirely new to the moba gendre. 

Also, I do have a microphone and I am ready to download any voicechatting program people use here.

I am hoping to meet some people soon :)

SpecialGamer on Smite EU

Edited by SpecialGamer

Welcome to vVv! I hope you enjoy it here! Make sure to check out these links to learn a bit more about us:

View First: Important Guide to Posting

What is a vVv Gamer?

Learn About vVv Gaming

How to Set Up Mumble!

How are you enjoying Smite so far? Who is your favorite god and what role do you like the most? Also, what is your in-game name, so I can get you added?

Right, I'll check out the links. I don't really have a favourite god so far. I can play 3 gods in each role except guardian, so I guess I learned something atleast. I have only played 2 pvp games with premades so far, because I am too scared of the randoms being toxic :D 

My in game name is SpecialGamer

Welcome SpecialGamer! :] We have quite a few EU players here, so just hop in Mumble and see if you can catch some of them online. If not, you can always come play on NA if the servers don't get too bad for you. :]

I understand the fear of toxic players. You can't really avoid that in a lot of games unfortunately, but you can avoid it here. :]

As I mentioned, we use Mumble to chat while we are playing. vVv Shorlong provided you the link for our Mumble server information (the last one on the list). Be sure to check that out so you can come chat. :]

Right, I'll check out the links. I don't really have a favourite god so far. I can play 3 gods in each role except guardian, so I guess I learned something atleast. I have only played 2 pvp games with premades so far, because I am too scared of the randoms being toxic :D 

My in game name is SpecialGamer

its really good to beable to play a wide variety of gods like you said :) i personally did the exact same thing and have found myself able to do well to a certain point:p i think we had played the other night but im unsure if we had added each other or not, if not my ign is Zodyak so feel free to send me a request and next time i am on ill surely accept it!