Sign in to follow this  
noc0ntrol

Hearthstone Classes for beginners - intermediate players by NoControl

Hey guys, I know theres a lot of new people downloading hearth recently from other divisions and im getting a lot of questions about basic strategy, certain cards, etc. So this Saturday at 930 PM EST I will be holding a Q&A about basic strategy and we will discuss a few basic, cheap, decks so by the end I can confidently send you guys into ranked with new knowledge about the game. Ive been practicing and facing a lot of the top players in the scene whom have improve my play lots, and I would really like to pass along the knowledge I have and help people out.

Edited by vVv noc0ntrol

Sounds like an awesome idea! 

Is it Saturday 8pm EST? And is it a set in stone thing? I only ask because I know Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar are both having their meet and greets that evening at the same time and I would love to be around for this if possible :)

Their meet and greets are Saturday night? I'll do some research and see if I can work around it. I am EST yes, thank you for correcting me.

Also soap, yes mumble.

Yeah, both are 8pm EST this Saturday night, and I sorta have an obligation to be at the GW2 one since I'm an officer (that plus we have a ton of new people that I'd like to get to know). I can't see them really going past an hour, so you could probably still do this Saturday night, just maybe a bit later in the evening? If it's any time besides 8pm I'll definitely be there!