DayLyte

Hearthstone Tournament Signups

http://challonge.com/vvvhearthstonetourny

please visit the above linked website and sign up if interested, I have capped this one at 10 people. The prize pool is a straight 20$ to the winner. It is a double elimination tournament. Bear with me as well as this is the first tournament I have hosted! Once I have all 10 participants or at least 8 I will move forward.

Yes Lin that will be the format, and sinister f you make and account on there you should be able to just click join tournament.

i did make an account, but not seeing a "join" button

this for everybody :P

i hope so since he made a spot for my newbie ass lol

You both can't be on drugs? And if you are, why arent you SHARING? :(

Well played sir, well played

Nice good turnout so far we have 7 participants, Looking to get at least 8 to start. I will give it until then end of the week to see if we can get all 10 though!

I was thinking of either starting this weekend or waiting until conflict gets back from vacation I have to check his available dates again as he asked me prior to sign ups if the dates would conflict. I would like to try and let the two players facing each other set their own times within a reasonable time frame from the start of each round. I figured since it is just mainly a community thing that would work. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know as I am open to hear them.

Ok I did a random Seed Shuffle, This is what the brackets look like. I would like to let you guys figure out what times work best for you and your opponent to play. You will be playing 3 matches, best of three wins. I would prefer if at least one person could stream just to have a little verification to who wins, but I think we can all trust each other to be honest. Once you have played your best of three matches please post here with the results so that I may update the brackets. I am setting a 1 week time limit on each round so please schedule accordingly.