vVv RobZ

BenQ RL2240HE Gaming Monitor Unboxing

Id love to look into getting one of these however they only allow US shipments, currently the site does not allow you to ship to Canada. its been like this for years now, I tried a few years back to get a monitor from them but they don't allow Canadian addresses 

"I tend to add an inch to everything." ~vVv Sundown... #bestquoteoftheyear

This explains a lot.

Id love to look into getting one of these however they only allow US shipments, currently the site does not allow you to ship to Canada. its been like this for years now, I tried a few years back to get a monitor from them but they don't allow Canadian addresses

Maybe someone could help you out? Ship it to someone here in the US and we could re-ship it up to you in Canada?

you can get them on amazon.ca

yeah i was looking at getting one last night i think there 230 plus shipping ill prob pick one up soon here

amazon is way too expensive sometimes

amazon is way too expensive sometimes

yeah im getting it from a store by where i live for cheaper but it doesn't seem to be on other Canadian online retailers yet

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Member Only vVv Shoutbox

Please enter your display name