Sign in to follow this  
Anarchy

Kind of taking a break

Well guys, lately D3 has been getting pretty stale. Im excited for the new patch updates and definitely will play when they come out, but seeing as 2.0.5 patch notes were leaked my barb is pretty much screwed now because a lot of Barb abilities are turning into Cold damage. I just worked on my Barb to get him into a nice place with added Fire damage and I dont feel like redoing him once again because of this. So basically ill be taking a short break but ill still be on weekly just not pulling those 10 hour grinds like I have been. If anyone wants to run with me just let me know im always looking for new people to play with and if you havent already add me up on battlenet im "Ride#1233" appreciate it friends. Right now ill be focusing more onto Wildstar and CoD trying to get to a decent place in those 2. 

Can't wait to see you back, and I know the feeling of having your build being changed to a different type. Have fun and remember to enjoy what you are doing!

Always man, as soon as I finish my set up to make videos and stream ill be back daily. Cant wait to waste time away in college focusing on my gaming career.