Muhdewsa

MLG Anaheim Attendance List! June 20-22

Hey guys, as you all know (and have known for quite a bit, I'm surprised Anaheim was announced so early) MLG Anaheim is right around the corner! We are super excited to meet new faces and, once again, see some old ones ;D

We will be trying to set up some type of community event/Meet & Greet style of something for everyone to do over the weekend, so if you have any ideas on what you would like to do (go out and eat, go bowling, etc., just try to keep it something that all ages can participate in! 21+ things can be arranged in your own time :thumbsup: ), then be sure to let us know! We want to make this a super fun and memorable weekend, so let us know what YOU want to do!!

If you will DEFINITELY be attending Anaheim, please comment in this thread and I'll add you to the list below!

Attendance List:

• vVv LordJerith
  • vVv RobZGod
  • vVv Bullet
  • vVv Ahryse
  • vVv Kraft
  • vVv SugarBear
  • Anarchy
  • vVv Exodus
  • vVv Ivan
  • vVv Vall
  • Indifferent
  • vVv IgnisFray
  • keykat (Thursday & Friday LCS)
  • vVv Sun Down
Edited by vVv Medusa

Added <3 Be sure to tell anyone else who'll be attending (vVv Member or applicant) to post in this thread so I can add them too :}

ill be in anaheim can, ill cheer can i get a jersey with sk1ppy on it and a hoodie??? plsss and where can i meet u and jeremy??  dont make me come to los angelos ill just pop up!!!!! lol =)

Hope to see a decent turnout for CoD members. We will have a team there! Just purchased the pass.

CoD team announcement? 

Am I the youngest so far ._.

Ill probably be the youngest as im only 17 haha