BigJus240

Fatals resignation.

Well tonight I will be resigning. For server all reasons. First call of duty to me is nothing, I really don't enjoy ghosts for competitive. Second I disagree with some of the things that has been happening recently. Third I will be focusing more on PC gaming. Now this doesn't mean I will never show my face, or never be back, I just want a break to enjoy gaming once again. I've started to pick up WoW again and I'm enjoying it. I loved the community I once was apart of, but now it seems to be dying. Thanks everyone for the awesome time I've had. If you wanna talk further just PM me on twitter or find me somewhere hahaha.

Your friend, Fatal.

Well tonight I will be resigning. For server all reasons. First call of duty to me is nothing, I really don't enjoy ghosts for competitive. Second I disagree with some of the things that has been happening recently. Third I will be focusing more on PC gaming. Now this doesn't mean I will never show my face, or never be back, I just want a break to enjoy gaming once again. I've started to pick up WoW again and I'm enjoying it. I loved the community I once was apart of, but now it seems to be dying. Thanks everyone for the awesome time I've had. If you wanna talk further just PM me on twitter or find me somewhere hahaha.

Your friend, Fatal.

You're probably one of the best people I've met here.  So I wish you the best in everything you do and I know we'll see each other around and talk plenty outside of here.  The feels are real.

aweee fatal you helped me sooo much in the past :) youre sweet and funny and i hope i can play with you sometime lol prolly on league or something i have you on kik sooooooo i can bug you still hehe anyway good luck :)

:( make sure to keep in touch bud! ill try and hop on LoL sometimes and give it all i got with my teemo top and shwain support. talk to yah sometime soon! 

We can use more people in our WOW division, shouldn't be to hard to transfer over their and would be more then happy to have you over there things have been slow lately but Medusa is keeping things fun

I REMEMBER INTERVIEWING YOU BB <3 Let me know if you decide you want to be moved over to the WoW division and need a guild invite/server information. We'd love to have you <3